JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got these on sale recently for $16.99 and free ship.
I've always liked the British "coffee stain" desert camo pattern (better than ours) and thought that I would take advantage of the sale and free ship offered recently.

Well the product arrived and it's very well made.
Made in the UK.

The fitment is perfect if you wear XL.
The sleeves like a cotton blended with synthetic....comfortable.
The torso as stated is Cool Max for comfort when wearing plates (body armor).
The sleeves and shoulders have neoprene (3mm) inserts that can be taken out.
The neoprene padding would provide the soldier abrasion protection from ground contact, etc.
British Military Surplus Combat Shirt, Desert DPM Camo, New - 176924, Military & Tactical Shirts at Sportsman's Guide
New in package

For comparison, I'd bet that these come out of the same shop...
British Military Surplus MTP Camo Combat Shirt, New - 625470, Military & Tactical Shirts at Sportsman's Guide

I'm 5'10, 245 (and...dropping...)

Bought the large, when they still had them at that price, and they fit me very well. For me the XL in these would be too big.

Great shirts tho, particularly for various range practice. Removable pads for the wash. Elbows and shoulders.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top