JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Becker BK-2 Campanion from KA-BAR.
I was intrigued with this blade from the first time i read reviews about it so I ordered one up for myself. The brown truck just delivered it today! It seems to be a stout and sturdy utlity blade that can handle lots of outdoor chores. From chopping and batoning firewood into kindling to fine cutting, whitling or food prep. It is basically a sharpened prybar at a full 1/4 inch at the spine. Measuring at 10.5 inches overall with a full tang 5.25 inch blade of 1095 cro-van steel. It came with a good edge but I spent an hour or so with the Lansky sharpener fine tuning it. It comes with a nice kydex sheath which it snaps firmly into. Im sure it will handle anything i can throw at it be it camping, hunting or in a survival situation. I can't wait to hit the woods and put it to use.:D

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0004-1.jpg

It has been a beast of a blade so far. Took it to the woods a few times and have no complaints on function. The black finish is starting to show some wear now but i didn't buy it to look at. They can be had through amazon.com for $50-60 IIRC.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top