JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
David does a good job. I've had him to a trigger job on my 10/22 and glock 19. Sights installed on my shield 9mm and my ruger sr9c. He's also threaded and installed a brake on my savage model 12 lrp. All for a reasonable price and turn around time. He answered all my questions and is very easy to talk to.

David does a good job. I've had him to a trigger job on my 10/22 and glock 19. Sights installed on my shield 9mm and my ruger sr9c. He's also threaded and installed a brake on my savage model 12 lrp. All for a reasonable price and turn around time. He answered all my questions and is very easy to talk to.

You should leave a review for the business :)

I'm a big fan of Brimstone gunsmithing at the SafeFire range. The guys are easy to work with, do the job quickly and all for a reasonable price. They're my go to place for gunsmithing.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.