JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just drove by and stopped in this place today. The guys inside were really nice and went through some of the stuff they do.
Sounds like a lot of AR upgrades, trigger jobs, cleaning, repairs, cerocoating, etc.
Prices seemed pretty good.
It's in the old chainsaw/liquor store.

It's called Brimstone gunsmithing
360-247-6296
Www.brimstonegunsmithing.com

Figured I'd give them a shout out in case they haven't been advertised here yet.

I saw a few of their samples looked great on the ceracote.
And they showed me a few of their AR triggers and they were really nice.
Wouldn't mind having them do a trigger job on mine

They did their tier 2 trigger job on my stock 10/22 trigger group. Lightened to 2lb, they did a great job with it. For $70 I'm very satisfied with their work.

They did their tier 2 trigger job on my stock 10/22 trigger group. Lightened to 2lb, they did a great job with it. For $70 I'm very satisfied with their work.

Same thing here, I had them rework my 10-22 trigger, and install the Rimfire Specialties trigger and mag release. I'm super happy with their work. They also did their 'Reliability Package' job to two of my AR's....can't beat the quality of work for the price. Triggers aren't super light, but they break like little ice cycles. Really nice, huge difference from the creepy stock AR parts. Can't say enough good things about David and the work done by him and his staff.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top