JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sad when the world will crumble because 1% is taking all of the product from the 99%. I mean... honestly in a non-fabricated economy free trade would allow for most people to prosper and not have to work all that much.

The fact that most of what we produce ends up in the pockets of the banks and NOT recycling back into the economy is what's killing us.

Compound that with the fact that we then GIVE them even more money when they gamble the ridiculous cash they already had and we're just speeding the train down the tracks.

If only we could just say No. Where's Nancy Reagan when you need her??? :p

The fact that most of what we produce ends up in the pockets of the banks and NOT recycling back into the economy is what's killing us.

Not here!

I pay off the balance on my credit card monthly...No Interest, No annual Fees, and they pay me air miles just to use it.

Refinanced the house for 30 years at 4%, No Closing Costs, No Appraisal Fee, the loan cost me $10 to the Title company.

I earn about $.60 a quarter on my Savings Account, Checking is free.

So, where are the Banks getting all this money from?

Not here!

I pay off the balance on my credit card monthly...No Interest, No annual Fees, and they pay me air miles just to use it.

Refinanced the house for 30 years at 4%, No Closing Costs, No Appraisal Fee, the loan cost me $10 to the Title company.

I earn about $.60 a quarter on my Savings Account, Checking is free.

So, where are the Banks getting all this money from?

Not from the people.. That is small change. Even the average American with 10 maxed out C.C. (mostly a liability then)

Money comes for the corporate loans! Insurance, construction and develpoment ect...

Think about how a company needs that $1Billion building to make what you buy.. They dont have that money, any even if they did, they wouldnt use it. The bank payes it.... %6 on a billion dollors over 20 years.. nice chucks. That cost is added to the cost of what you buy. In the end the money stops at the bank...

Yup, that's it, then. Lets all just SHOOT ourselves and throw in the towell.........
Hummm, Is that the way Americans have faced problems in the past??
'don think so.
The only chance this country has is to grow the economy back to a balanced budget. Then you have a chance, odds are probably pretty long, but it'd be better than the path we're on.

Oh im not throwing my towel in!!

Just based on the current path and trend it cant work. There needs to be some REAL change and that just doesnt seem to be coming from any one on the top the we can elect..
Who is going to make those changes? Not the choices we keep getting.

Even your 4% home loan winds up making you pay $360,000 for that $160,000 home by the time you're done paying it off...

What has to change? What has to be done? It's been going on for around 200 years (Since Napoleon) and nobody can really talk about what has to be done to fix it.

Cut any government program that does not pay for it's self (military excluded)
..... My brother in law works for the state and does "stimulus funded home repairs and it's a waste of $3-$5K per cheap mobile home that the person is FREAKING RENTING!!!!! drives me crazy this absolute waste of money like "green" jobs. Whatever!!!

End all subsidies. Gas, electric, etc. IF it cannot live on it's own... then the company needs to figure out how small businesses do it.

Drop IRS and simplify tax code to one page. (flat tax for businesses and corporations) no loopholes, no subsidies. No more dreaded April 15th. Taxes come out of paycheck and that's it. No more guessing on your deductions.... More in your pocket means more stimulation for local and national economy.

Withdraw our foreign aid from anyone who does not align with us. "Hope of" alignment is a waste...

Increase tarrifs on imports OR... US based companies who have manufacturing locations outside our country and import into claiming they are "US Based"... tax it.
Make it cheaper to build here.

Disband or greatly reduce UNIONS. They are NOT NEEDED anymore. They drive UP the cost of labor, thus making companies want to go where they don't have to pay $35/hour for a janitor to sweep a floor and another $30/hour in benefits. Let's be realistic now.

Drop embassy's in unstable nations in favor of "we can help from a distance".

Drill... on land and on the ocean floor. Create a surge in jobs. More jobs mean more tax revenue.

Term limits for politicians (state AND federal level). When your out, no salary, no plump retirement, no puffy health care. You're back in the real world now. Politicians should be "Citizen Volunteers".

Fix Medicare by bringing in accountants, and people who can track every dollar. Find the bleeding wound and fix it. Lay down laws that IF you are caught on a blatent overbilling and have been warned before etc, you are cut off. Audit these places.

Bring troops who are in foreign lands just "occupying" space home. Use them to build walls, roads, etc. They are already on tax payers payroll. Use it.
If they are not in a hostile environment, lets let them help here and allow the positive morale of being home.

And that's my $.04

Beautifully said Dyj!

Only problem I see with that is that corporations are still allowed to purchase legislation to allow them to cheat, murder, steal and squash competition without a fair fight and these people aren't just above the law. They WRITE the law.

Get corporations OUT of government.

Beautifully said Dyj!

Only problem I see with that is that corporations are still allowed to purchase legislation to allow them to cheat, murder, steal and squash competition without a fair fight and these people aren't just above the law. They WRITE the law.

Get corporations OUT of government.

I like it!!

They should have no more access to public officials than the average voter. Campaign donation limitations, No lunch dates where the corporate executive picks up the two thousand dollar tab for cocktails, lunch and a hooker, no more free condos in Hawaii, Tahiti, or St. Thomas, no more free vacations to Europe to test drive the newest Porche or Lamborghini, No sweet real estate deals, all best are off!

Given enough bottles of tap water, bags of peanuts (all I can afford now) and internet I could finish writing up the remainder of the page that I started.

I may have just broken into the 30's of age last year but be damned if that's got anything to do with intelligence and common sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top