JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am so angry right now. Brightwater Ventures really screwed me over (and not in a way where they at least bought me dinner first). I went in an hour or so ago and picked up one of the new SpeedVaults that mount vertically (which is super cool BTW). The problem is just how in the world am I supposed to lie to my family about how much I spent when there is more than one price tag on the thing??? Geez, guys! One price tag! I go to the trouble of peeling off the one on top of the box before getting home only to realize after I try to claim it was super inexpensive there was one on both ends as well. Now how am I supposed to say no to my other half blowing $200 on a new rug because we can't afford it when I just dropped almost that much on a new safe? You guys are making it hard for a guy to lie to their spouse about their toys. If you take away the lies and deceit just what is there to hold a marriage together!?! ;)

When did they legalize prostitution in WA? Ya both got screwed and it involved cash - are ya sure you want to admit to a crime on the internet? The cops may be knocking on your doors any second now wanting you to testify against BV for violation of RCW 9A.88.030... :s0112:

Now how am I supposed to say no to my other half blowing $200 on a new rug because we can't afford it when I just dropped almost that much on a new safe? You guys are making it hard for a guy to lie to their spouse about their toys. If you take away the lies and deceit just what is there to hold a marriage together!?!

My father always tells me in situations such as this, 'Life is tough and then you die.' John Wayne added, 'Yup and it's tougher if you are stupid.'

I learned long ago to just tell her up front what is going on. I don't use household money for my hobbies and over the years she has gotten tired of trying to change me so its working out real well. She even has deals worked out with the kids about who gets what and how to sell off all the other crap.

And you couldn't think of saying that was the price before the sale? Or it was discounted as an open box item? Return? Refurbished?

C'mon, I think you just need to think on your feet better.

get rid of all packaging , My wife thinks all my gun stuff looks the same. She doe not even ask me anymore. lol

Your wife must be a journalist...

journalistsguide.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top