JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brightwater Closing.jpeg I spoke with Nick Pratka this week. He's making every effort necessary to finish up any consignments or work in progress.

Is this any surprise?
They had no inventory, and high prices. 311 is the same. They looked like they closed months ago.
Why would you go spend money there when they have nothing to look at.
I've gone in there a couple times and walked right back out angry I had to drive to portland to buy stuff, or order it online and wait for it to ship.
Sportsman's is way overpriced. So I either go to northwest armory or curts, and mostly buying online.
Online killed the retail store.

I get so irratated walking into a "gun" store that has no parts/accessories and 5 or so gun to choose from, all over priced.
There's a gun store off mill plain next to where gi joes used to be, but I haven't been in there.

I recently bought some uppers and lowers online and was going to have them shipped to 311 but after some troubles I decided to switch to another business, called brightwater and the transfer cost was triple what 311 was charging, so I told them no thanks, called clark county gunsmithing and they did it for less than anyone. And were great to deal with. I will be using them from now on.

If you don't support your local gun shop with your business . . . THEY WILL BE GONE!!

Consider this:
The internet is cutting into the business of the local shop. When there are not many local shops, the "Powers- That-be" step in and close the internet to firearms transactions . . . THEN WHERE WILL YOU BE?

Sheldon

If you don't support your local gun shop with your business . . . THEY WILL BE GONE!!

of course, but I personally never bought anything from there. because I never felt welcomed inside store. and they never wanted order a gun for me.

too bad there is no solid gun shop in Vancouver area. :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top