JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just came home from the Sportsmans here in vancouver where they told me that BrightWater was broken into last night!! They also said that their whole inventory was stolen?!?!? FBI and ATF are in town and looking into it. Also said was that their alarm response company took a hour and a half to respond to the alarm.

Watch the news???

yeah brightwater is a sick store with a fairly larger inventory. id put it at over 500 pieces including their rifles. its in a small industrial area here in vancouver right by the sportsmans warehouse.

i just wanna know whos ballsy enough to do this and what they are going to do with the inventory.

Sounds like their inventory is not so much, now. That sucks from a safety standpoint, Hopefully they were wisely insured and will bounce back. Some pieces are going to take awhile to replace I bet.

That's really a pity. I hate rip-offs.

I've been it that store before. They are real friendly and knowlegedable. Hate to see that happen. Some of the alarm response companies out here in Vancouver are kinda fly by night places too. Hate to see that happen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top