JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have this listed elsewhere, why not here as well.

Breville semi automatic (lol) espresso machine.

Makes great espresso, latte, etc.

Comes with a all that is pictured. All the included tools and such are stored under drawer not pictured (single shot and coarse ground cups, miss tools). Things in pictures are two milk carafes, 6 espresso cups, one bottle of descaling liquid, cleaning tablets, filters, a bottle of vanilla syrup and caramel syrup.

It has been cleaned and disinfected.

Completely programmable. From temperature, to length of pull (yet another gun pun!), and much more. It can be programmed to make your coffee better than you're used to.

I could demonstrate how to use it if needed.

Manufacturer information here.

$400

NO TRADES

NO SHIPPING

NO DELIVERY

FTF IN NW HILLSBORO TO BANKS AREAS

DEMO AT MY PLACE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE BEANS.

Thanks for looking!

Reno

1642890677040.jpeg

844D5A8E-CB54-4246-BB92-E1C14C4311C9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've had a Breville Barista for 3 years now. It's amazing. Least expensive machine that makes enough pressure for proper espresso.

Also, the factory support is great. I thought mine broke (it didn't, I just want doing some things correctly). Called the support line and they had an engineer walk me through the issue on the phone. Unbelievable.

They have refillable ones, with mixed reviews.
I'd rather buy those than clean up an espresso mess after my wife.
Lol. Understandable. This machine doesn't make a mess, or at least not unless you don't know what you are doing. It's definitely got a learning curve. Once you get the basics down, it is easy to use. I can make a latte and have it cleaned before a traditional drip brewer makes a pot of coffee.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top