JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDIT: Not sure if this should technically be in the handgun section. If so, apologies.

So I was recently browsing Tacswap and came across a wts post for a Bren S1 Pistol. The price was right but I hadn't heard much about them so I did a bit of research and the consensus seemed to be that they are fantastic guns so I went ahead and made the purchase.

The only three complaints that kept coming up were its weight(front heavy), its lack of a bolt release and the fact that the ugly*** grip is integrated into the lower. So I did a bit of digging and found a guy named Dan Haga on Instagram and not only does this dude make lowers for the bren that allow aftermarket grips, he also makes some other neat things like an tailhook brace adapter for acr stocks.

Anyway, for all you bren owners looking to swap grips, heres the fitment of his lower on my pistol. It was easy enough to install and it seems sturdy though time will tell. One thing I will mention is that the paint on it could definitely be better and I'm a bit sceptical about the grip tang and the strength of the proprietary mounting screw and bolt. Heres some pics.

2019-05-08 11.33.12 2.jpg IMG_20190508_120812_461.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top