JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When my wife and I were first married, we had just gone to bed one night when there was some really loud knocking on our apartment door. As I was getting up to investigate I grabbed my revolver just in case. As I was walking to the door there was more loud banging and a guy yelled "Open the damn door your rag azz!". I put my eye up to the peep hole and someone had covered it up. I shouted "Take your hand away from the peep hole NOW!". More cussing, but he took his hand away and I see this guy probably in his early 20's that I didn't know from Adam. I opened the door (something I wouldn't do now) and had the revolver down to my side. The guy looked at me and then saw the revolver and started stumbling backwards and babbling incoherently. Finally figured out the guy was just drunk and looking for his brother's apartment that was one building over. I think the poor guy peed himself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top