JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only way that you know you have a real USGI M1D is to get it from CMP. Lots out there are made fro parts. Correct parts, but still parts guns. Less than 200 of these were imported with the scope and specific Italian bracket.

A heads up for Garand collectors. Palmetto Syaye armory has original Breda mfg M1D garands for sale with bracket and scope.

I ordered one a couple days ago.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/ita...ate-very-good-surplus-condition-bredam1s.html
I hate to ask but how much did they charge for it? I have wanted one of these for my collection of WWII rifles for some time? I started a 6 rifle collection of Allied and Axis rifles and am down to three now. Of course i got the Carcano Carbine(the one without the huge bayonet) ,a mauser my grandfather brought back from the war,he captured in southern Italy. Also a Brit 1943 No4Mk1 i just bought last week!!! :>) Its in great shape from Longbranch and i only paid 500bucks for it! Great shooter!!! Which is what i want? I dont want wall hangers yano! Thanks for the info but of course they are all gone now :>/ lol

Settle? Heck remember me shooting it dang near one hole when you and your wife were here?

It's insanely accurate!
At the time I posted that I didn't have the CMP service grade I have now. It's not quite as pretty, but it shoots good. And I just took it to the Vet Marine friend that built the first one to show him. And I'll be damned if he didn't take it all apart and replace trigger parts, correct op-rod and did some trigger smoothing work too!

I hate to ask but how much did they charge for it? I have wanted one of these for my collection of WWII rifles for some time? I started a 6 rifle collection of Allied and Axis rifles and am down to three now. Of course i got the Carcano Carbine(the one without the huge bayonet) ,a mauser my grandfather brought back from the war,he captured in southern Italy. Also a Brit 1943 No4Mk1 i just bought last week!!! :>) Its in great shape from Longbranch and i only paid 500bucks for it! Great shooter!!! Which is what i want? I dont want wall hangers yano! Thanks for the info but of course they are all gone now :>/ lol
4000 plus shipping. Only about 150 sets with scopes were available.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top