JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

The U.S. military is planning to intercept a flagged North Korean ship suspected of proliferating weapons material in violation of a U.N. Security Council resolution passed last Friday, FOX News has learned.
The USS John McCain, a navy destroyer, will intercept the ship Kang Nam as soon as it leaves the vicinity off the coast of China, according to a senior U.S. defense official. The order to inderdict has not been given yet, but the ship is getting into position

North Korea has said that any attempt to board its ships would be viewed as an act of war and promised "100- or 1,000-fold" retaliation if provoked.

Info on the ship.

<broken link removed> )

He's not just testing Obama, He's testing the world. Even china has asked (although softly) for korea to stand down. We will not board without permission though. UN rules. Bad guys always have the edge because the good guys have to follow the rules.

Last Edited:
I wonder what traitorous doucebag in the Pentagon leaked this info to the press. This sounds like something we should hear about after the fact. We may have tipped our hand.

Nathan

Unfortunally thats the way it is on everything. Cant do anything until AFTER a crime has been commited. Never mind the hundred of thousands of lifes that are at a potential of being lost.

We are the superpower. So why are we even a part of the UN? We should just do what we want as its apperent the the rest of the world does. And why is it our job the police the rest of the world? I mean, dont we have enough problems right here in america?

Ok, ok, I need to stop now. Think about happy places. Guns, hot women......ah......much better now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top