JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK before hand I apologize for this but its just to easy......

Well she is blond

sn%u00252Bsmallest%2B.jpg

sn%u00252Bsmallest%2B.jpg

I was unsure of the PDX rules, so I called a couple of months ago and asked airport security and they assured me that it is legal to carry in the non-secure areas.
I asked them to be more specific and they said, as long as you don't try to go through the security checkpoint.

I was curious, because I had always left my firearm in the car, prior to that.

I was unsure of the PDX rules, so I called a couple of months ago and asked airport security and they assured me that it is legal to carry in the non-secure areas.
I asked them to be more specific and they said, as long as you don't try to go through the security checkpoint.

I was curious, because I had always left my firearm in the car, prior to that.

Yep and that leaves it susceptible to theft.

I always carry at PDX, and I drop off & pick up travelers there often. On occasion I've even open-carried a holstered pistol at curbside dropoff. Call me paranoid, but I just don't like driving into that part of town before dawn.

The geniuses who work at TSA say that they confiscate about three dozen firearms a week from clueless passengers. Many of those offenders will not be charged at all; few will have to face felony charges. They take your gun and wag their finger at you; if you look sufficiently contrite they let you go.

TSA: More fliers arriving at checkpoints with guns

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads