JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't the wack jobs just off themselves? Do they have to go out in a blaze of glory? Oh right, the media is hyping this stuff so hard that they all get it in there head that this is the right way to go out.

ARG!!!

No, I'm not blaming the media for causing it, sick people choose to do this.
But I am blaming them for glorifying this crap in technicolor rainbow!

Murderous nuts come from every country and background. Interesting though how long it takes the media to release certain ethnic sounding names.

The shooters name is John Samir Zawahri, US born of Christian Jordanian decent. And a nut.

Interesting...within a few days, we have Santa Monica surveillance video released and a press conference featuring the weapons used. After six months, still no Newtown surveillance video or a press conference featuring the weapons used.

Keith

The pictures I saw, displayed by the police, were of an MHR upper and a single-action reproduction.

The shooter (whom I don't think should be named, nor nick-named) had a history of mental illness and run ins with the law. Therefore, regardless of the weapon used, he was in possession illegally.

The pictures I saw, displayed by the police, were of an MHR upper and a single-action reproduction.

The shooter (whom I don't think should be named, nor nick-named) had a history of mental illness and run ins with the law. Therefore, regardless of the weapon used, he was in possession illegally.

that is where I disagree he should get a nick name A PIECE OF GARBAGE comes to mind for a name to start calling these guys/gals that do this kind of s**t

Which is why most firearm laws, rules and regulations are useless. The criminals and crazies do not and will not care!!!!!!! All those laws, rules and regulations do is infringe on the citizens 2nd Amendment rights and force them into vulnerable positions.

^^ Absolutely ^^ But that doesn't matter because gov is not going to take away guns in order to stop incidents like this. It is going to do it to enhance its own power and leave the slaves defenseless, where tyranny and oppression can freely expand. Since the real motivation behind gun grabs has nothing to do with public safety it is like arguing with a wall.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top