JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Three people were wounded in a shooting near Santa Monica College on Friday, The Los Angeles Times and CNN reported.

The extent of the injuries was not known, although a suspect was taken into custody, The Times reported. CNN reported that the suspect was "down."

Officials told The Times that the college was on lockdown.

"The location is about five kilometres from where President Barack Obama is appearing at a fundraiser"

That will get you some attention.

In before "Bushmaster AR-15, military style, semiautomatic, high capacity clip assault rifle, capable of murdering 150 people per minute while spraying from the hip". In other words, "in before Piers Morgan".

Although the facts aren't known yet, wonder what the gun grabbers will say if they reveal that a well armed citizen that brought this to an end?

Not very likely though. There are strict gun control laws in California.

BAMCIS - are you telling me that Kalifornia has STRICT gun laws, and if a person would obey these STRICT laws, they wouldn't be committing a crime - thus becoming a criminal? So, only law-abiding citizens are the only ones following these STRICT laws? :rolleyes:

I think you got my point.

small mag capacity just makes a badguy realize he needs to be a better shot....... id rather fight a ner do well holding a 33rd mag in a glock sideways anyday over a slightly competent evil doer with a revolver any day

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top