JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Looks like some crook tried to rob a house that he knew had a gun in it thanks to the Journal News publishing that map.

And the "Editorial Board" over @ The Oregonian aka Erik Lukens thinks that Oregon CHL holders info should be public as well. Supposedly for "oversight" issues.

Poster-bullies for gun transparency | OregonLive.com

Just another example of grandstanding on a position that causes real harm to innocent people. And something to keep our eyes on during this upcoming legislative session.

I vote anyone who's address was published that gets broken into gets to raid the houses of the publisher/reporter/editor to "make it right". seems fair to me and as for the losses of the publisher/reporter/editor - they deserve it plus punitive damages of about 5x the value of each loss.

the other part of that you never really heard about was that leo 's and the co's at the jails are now getting nonstop threats from criminals cause they all have their adresses now. way make the word safe libtards.decide to try to scare gun owners funny thing, turns out lots of em are people they think should have guns.imagine that

<broken link removed>

Looks like some crook tried to rob a house that he knew had a gun in it thanks to the Journal News publishing that map.

And the "Editorial Board" over @ The Oregonian aka Erik Lukens thinks that Oregon CHL holders info should be public as well. Supposedly for "oversight" issues.

Poster-bullies for gun transparency | OregonLive.com

Just another example of grandstanding on a position that causes real harm to innocent people. And something to keep our eyes on during this upcoming legislative session.

I smell money, lots of jurnal money going to a firearm owner.

House Bill 4045 from last legislative session provides legal protections for Oregon CHL records.

House Bill 4045 from last legislative session provides legal protections for Oregon CHL records.

Oh I know, I wrote my reps about that one and celebrated when it passed. But the argument Erik puts forth is that there is no reason it shouldn't be public and it would pose no threat to people because there hasn't been an example of someone using said info. for nefarious purposes.

This news completely shatters his argument into pieces. Luckily it seems unlikely that either chamber will revisit this issue this session.

One way we could all be much more effective in saving our rights is to be ready to help out anyone wanting to sue newspapers. By helping out I mean we should be ready to send money for lawyers. If even 50K gun owners threw a few bucks each towards such a lawsuit we could cause those anti-American pointy headed leftists to back away quickly in fear. I don't think this can be done without organization, but OTH I suspect no one like the NRA could be involved. I don't know how to do this, but I'm sure that if news of newspapers having the heck sued out of them spread fast this kind of thing would stop overnight.

But maybe I'm missing something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads