JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't say that I'm surprised. There is no constitutional protection of gun ownership in the Philippines. Another reminder of why America is such a wonderful country and Third World $h*t holes are just that.

It wouldn't be that far fetched for an executive order to be made banning guns for a certain stretch of time for say a election season, if someone tried to run for a third term, it can happen look to Franklin Roosevelt, economically we are in similar times. I believe a president could try it, would the police or army enforce a ban here....Probably not. If it did occur, who is willing to become a felon for keeping your guns? It is easy to say, but we are so used to everyday conveniences that majority of gun owners could not take care of themselves let alone their family without the government infrastructure that is in place that is fairly accessible to all as long as you are law abiding.

It wasn’t unconstitutional when FDR was elected to four terms in office. The 22nd amendment was ratified under Truman as I recall (I believe that Eisenhower was the first president directly affected by it). If someone tried it now all h*ll would break loose. It would be wholly unconstitutional now.

Can't say that I'm surprised. There is no constitutional protection of gun ownership in the Philippines. Another reminder of why America is such a wonderful country and Third World $h*t holes are just that.

Exactly, it is a Third World sh*t hole. I've always said as much (sometimes toilet instead of s hole but same thing!). Having lived there for three years total and known an uncountable number of Eastern Europeans and Africans (actual from Africa Africans, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ethopia and a few others) all I can say is: God bless the US and her constitution and bill of rights. It wouldn't be anything but full time unending misery and terror if it weren't for those documents and the respect they require.

What stories the people I've met have told man. Screw that.

:huh:Interesting detail differences between the NYTIMES article and the original post...no mention of gun grab...just 18 arrested for carrying fire arms in the streets...what do you believe?:s0131:
Still not a good thing...guess the answer is " I sold them all in a garage sale..."? Just make sure they are hidden well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top