JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This trend will continue. Once you've accepted the logic that people can defend their lives (i.e., CHL's) then it's not much of a step to saying that people can defend their lives without some bureaucrat's permission first.

I have to admit I was worried that the move to permits would work against full constitutional carry, but now I think it helped pave the way.

This was done by the legislature over turing a Veto!

What else has been going on in MO to get this movement ? BLM.
Do Missourians feel safe? Trust the police?

CIVIL RIGHTS VICTORY: Missouri Legislature Overrides Veto to Legalize Permitless Gun Carry.

New Missouri gun law changes the rules, but some restrictions remain

"After years of legislative debate, Missouri voters went to the polls in 1999 and narrowly defeated Proposition B to allow concealed carry, with urban and suburban voters opposed and rural voters heavily in favor."

"The divide persisted as the Legislature voted in 2003 to allow concealed carry despite the referendum and then overrode Gov. Bob Holden's veto."

"So it went Wednesday, when the House and Senate voted to override Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon's veto of Senate Bill 656, which the Legislature had passed earlier in the year. Republicans all voted for override. All Democrats but Rep. Ben Harris, D-Hillsboro, backed their governor. In the Legislature, almost all of the Democrats hail from urban areas."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top