JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess shotguns will be banned next? How can this happen in Kommiefornia, the bastion of gun control

Surely one of the many laws should have prevented this... I dont understand why he didnt leave his gun at home when he entered the gun free school zone? How did he cross that line and not get caught???

One student and a Teacher are shooting victems so far...This one looks REAL sofar.. unlike Sandy Hook.

Don't worry. I am sure there are patsies being lined up just in case Americans decide that Sandy Hook was not enough to get their gun grab agenda moving forward. Saw the Joker (Dark Knight shooting) guy on TV this morning - yep, a drooling zombie that doesn't know left from right (who was a intelligent student before he had his brain scrambled and was turned loose). Notice they are keeping his hair red to the roots for that extra scary effect!??

The only hope I see for the 2A is that people wake up to what really transpired, and WILL transpire, but sadly the 98% will say BAAHH.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top