JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up a GSG5 from a local guy here after I set up for our USPSA match on Saturday. After our match on Sunday we left some steel poppers up and had some fun breaking them in.

I brought a brand new bulk box of Remington 550 count, and I left with maybe 100 rounds left, so I'd guess somewhere around 450 rounds shot. I had a few light strikes, and 2-3 bonefied FTEs and FTFs. But I'm pretty happy with it. My buddies bought brought their 10/22's and we had some steel set up World Shoot style and had a mini competition using steel.

The gun was more than put through it's paces, I had 3 mags, and about half a dozen "testers". I was constantly filling magazines and passing them out to my shooting buddies to all get a chance to shoot it up, and they were going through the magazines back to back. As one person got done shooting, the next was behind them with a full magazine at hand.

Here's the vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLYa7X24ofs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews