JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesnt mean they'll issue any....to anyone other that their limo drivers.

No, this is significant. Even the family members I have that live in Illinois are excited by this (just called them.) Especially in the non-Chicago parts, this is going to free up a lot of people if they vote the bill into law.

It was a requirement. It's not like they just decided to do this because they pulled their collective heads out of each others asses. It was a REQUIREMENT of the lawsuit that settled last year. They could either pass a bill or pay the 2nd Amendment foundation another chunk of change.

Is it MAY-issue (like CA) or SHALL-issue (like Oregon)? In California, almost nobody is allowed to carry unless they are a) politically connected, or b) live in a county in the middle of nowhere with a 2A-minded sheriff.

and the fight has begun...you do know Gov Quinn is part of the Chicago machine. Question is, will he sign it? veto it? or sit on it? Noise is, he will veto it and be over-ridden, or he may sit on it. To sit on it will open a whole new can of worms. I am not sure what his masters will tell him to do.

It is a shall issue, it does have pre-emption, Chicago will have no say...it does have a method to appeal a denial

HUGE negative. The savages that inhabit big city mass transit make it one of the most dangerous places to be

Agreed. I have lived in Chicago before and I didn't have a car so I had to ride the bus and the "L". I remember taking the orange line from Midway Airport a few times and although I didn't get mugged, I felt very unsafe riding at night.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top