JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm prepared for the truth, I've always been comfy with the truth.
I've said all I have to say on this, I'm waiting for the truth as that seems a lot more sane than simply making it up.

You have been reading the truth, and watching it on CBS. And yet the stuff you write has me seriously questioning whether you would know the truth if it fell on your head.

I cannot speak for those others, but I know Codrea doesn't write anything that he doesn't have some documentation to back it up, and Attkisson over at CBS doesn't either, and I sure don't.
I've got a stack of stuff on my desk about 2 inches thick on Gunrunner. Court documents charging about three dozen people, serial numbers from guns, e-mails, etc. It doesn't get any plainer than that.
Still to be determined is the "why." There's plenty of conjecture out there that this was some Machiavellian plot to pad the numbers, and others believe that the people involved are just plain stupid. I'm not sure it isn't a little of both. What I do know is that the US attorney's office (Justice Dept.) in Phoenix was involved, ATF higher-ups knew about it, and evidently so did some people at Justice in D.C.

I know this also: When one of the key players in any controversy gets an attorney and starts cooperating with an investigation, that's a pretty good sign that something really wrong happened, they KNOW it was really wrong, and they're doing the CYA/SYA polka.

You have been reading the truth, and watching it on CBS. And yet the stuff you write has me seriously questioning whether you would know the truth if it fell on your head.

I cannot speak for those others, but I know Codrea doesn't write anything that he doesn't have some documentation to back it up, and Attkisson over at CBS doesn't either, and I sure don't.
I've got a stack of stuff on my desk about 2 inches thick on Gunrunner. Court documents charging about three dozen people, serial numbers from guns, e-mails, etc. It doesn't get any plainer than that.
Still to be determined is the "why." There's plenty of conjecture out there that this was some Machiavellian plot to pad the numbers, and others believe that the people involved are just plain stupid. I'm not sure it isn't a little of both. What I do know is that the US attorney's office (Justice Dept.) in Phoenix was involved, ATF higher-ups knew about it, and evidently so did some people at Justice in D.C.

I know this also: When one of the key players in any controversy gets an attorney and starts cooperating with an investigation, that's a pretty good sign that something really wrong happened, they KNOW it was really wrong, and they're doing the CYA/SYA polka.

Yet no one can answer, how many guns, what was the plan or even if there was a plan, how high up did the planning of this operation go, and what did the higher ups think was happening? Yeah, skip that stuff presume the worst case so you and your obama hating buddies can run your bs.

Yet no one can answer, how many guns, what was the plan or even if there was a plan, how high up did the planning of this operation go, and what did the higher ups think was happening? Yeah, skip that stuff presume the worst case so you and your obama hating buddies can run your bs.

Our resident disinformation and cognitive dissonance agent speaks

I have to ask again,...
Who here believes the BATFE conducted an operation that they knew would span the border, without consulting the State Dept. and the DOJ brass?
There is NO WAY IN HE77 they did this without the knowledge of higher-ups. "Plausible deniability" doesn't count.

So now there remains a couple questions, much like those we asked concerning Nixon, about watergate,...

Do we fire Obama for his complicity, and failure to do anything to stop it before he got American LEOs killed?
Or do we fire Obama for his ignorance of what his DOJ, State Department and ATF was doing to get American LEOs killed, right under his nose.

Either way, at least Nixon's bumble boys didn't kill any officers sworn to protect our Constitution or borders.
But the political results need to be the same.
Oddly enough, I think Obama's ego is the only one in presidential history that rivals tricky dick's. That is no doubt a huge contributor.

All hail President Biden!! :s0131:

I've said all I have to say on this, I'm waiting for the truth as that seems a lot more sane than simply making it up.

The truth is out, it's just that you won't admit it!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

I have to ask again,...
Who here believes the BATFE conducted an operation that they knew would span the border, without consulting the State Dept. and the DOJ brass?
There is NO WAY IN HE77 they did this without the knowledge of higher-ups. "Plausible deniability" doesn't count.

So now there remains a couple questions, much like those we asked concerning Nixon, about watergate,...

Do we fire Obama for his complicity, and failure to do anything to stop it before he got American LEOs killed?
Or do we fire Obama for his ignorance of what his DOJ, State Department and ATF was doing to get American LEOs killed, right under his nose.

Either way, at least Nixon's bumble boys didn't kill any officers sworn to protect our Constitution or borders.
Oddly enough, I think Obama's ego is the only one in presidential history that rivals tricky dick's. That is no doubt a huge contributor.

Well with Biden, he'd likely be spending most of the time catching some z's to do much else...

http://images.politico.com/global/click/110413_biden_sleeping_scrngrab_283_regular.jpg

I have to ask again,...

Jamie those are great points I have been thinking about as well. The small problem is this president almost seems untouchable, he reeks of scandle and when anyone confronts or tries to get the "real story" nothing sticks, I find it weird. He has the unions, the media, fellow dems, and who knows how many others always out front absorbing the blows of any mistakes or slip ups. Its like one big machine that everybody is afraid of.

Even this... I have to ask if ANYTHING will really come of it? where is the outrage form other politicians? other Americans for that matter? I don't see much of this story on the media, has it even been mentioned? really odd.

Bugeye= conquer and divide. Trip trap, trip trap. I don't mean to be so 'gruff', but he IS just being a but head! If you don't feed him he will starve, so this will be my last post regarding him in conjunction with this issue, perhaps that's best. I believe you will never change that ones paradigm, so Just don't take the bait he throws out. And to Dave Workman, he wont quit Dave as long as you acknowledge him.

Bugeye= conquer and divide. Trip trap, trip trap. I don't mean to be so 'gruff', but he IS just being a but head! If you don't feed him he will starve, so this will be my last post regarding him in conjunction with this issue, perhaps that's best. I believe you will never change that ones paradigm, so Just don't take the bait he throws out. And to Dave Workman, he wont quit Dave as long as you acknowledge him.

Agreed in part and that is not why I counter him. I have zero hope to "convert" this type of internet agent. I do so in order that truth and facts get out there to other readers past his intentional and planned obfuscations

are you for real? you are joking right?

I thought he was kidding.
Now you know.
knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show