JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Relative to Bush, or any of the quacks that have so far announced for the rethug crown, I am proud of Obama, so far he is 100 times better than Little Prince Dub.

I hated Bush and his brush wars and the police state he helped foist on us but you have Marxist blinders on. Obongo is the worst president in US history, that is if you assume he's a legitimate US citizen/president

The time has come to stop ignoring these employees of the left and start bringing the fight to their field. No I am not going to ignore him or anybody else. The left is desperate and Barry with his pre-jack.... election campaign is a strong indicator he knows he has a hard up hill battle to fight. He has lied to the very corp of the mushy-minded about his campaign.... the patriot act for crying out loud???? As a senator he was crying about it and stood to eliminate it and when he had a chance did he? No. So yes I find it hard to believe someone so liberal has buggie is even remotely close to being pro-gun. If he isn't pro-gun then why is he here? To stir up the pot and throw the argument in another direction.

SF-

Cass Sunstein would be proud of Buggy

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/cass_sunsteins_despicable_idea.html

Sunstein is a Jack...

"He worries that we are headed for a future in which "people's beliefs are a product of social networks working as echo chambers in which false rumors spread like wildfire."

Ya...sure...We have no evidence....It's all just rumors. They want to supress the truth and thats obvious. Nazi amerika bs.

I hear you Deen. Its bs. But they know people who care will have to deal with it because the majority have no clue its even happening...they are too busy watching entertainment television and competing for things that don't matter. Same ole pile of poo different scenario

Right you are!!
The Columbian has never had a story on Project Gunrunner and the Oregonian has only had one that I saw, yet it's being reported on TV. It's too bad when the "news" papers censor the news. I sent The Columbian several emails asking why they weren't covering it and never got anything back. I also wrote a letter to the editor, all I got was a request to shorten it. I asked for their suggestions as to what to cut out and never got an answer nor was the letter published.

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

We know that. You're a marxist. You've defended the ideology and principles here enough times, that it should be obvious to any/all that pay attention.
Next step, defend obama and his jack-booted thugs, You know, the same ones that are getting American LEOs killed through their plots to undermine the 2ndA.

You will spend time and energy to defend these actions and policies until some politico you DON'T like uses them against you.
Then holler about how butt-hurt you are.

Get a clue buggy. That doesn't work here.

Hey Dave? The term you are looking for is "willful ignorance." The clan buggy hangs with have a whole political philosophy based on it.

I guess you guys dont need to know how many guns are involved, what the plan for these was or even if there was a plan, or even how high up did they know about this? Yes, I see, you have all the news you need, talk about 'willful ignorance'! This new thread on this story is the work of a troll, as there is no new breaking news at all!

As to your goofy statment that I'm a Marxist, no problem, as the wise say consider the source.
And 'jack booted thugs', please define who these people are, I haven't noticed a one, plus your cliche's are showing, better zip that up!

We want to know it all. Whatever the truth is. What we don't want is for this to get shoved under the carpet along with all the other evil crap that our government has pulled. This is about Ruby Ridge, Waco, and all the other unpunished crimes. Try as you might, you cannot make this about Left/Right, Obama/Bush. It's all about justice long denied. Many, many, many of us are sick to death of the lies. And we don't forget.

I guess you guys dont need to know how many guns are involved, what the plan for these was or even if there was a plan, or even how high up did they know about this? Yes, I see, you have all the news you need, talk about 'willful ignorance'! This new thread on this story is the work of a troll, as there is no new breaking news at all!

As to your goofy statment that I'm a Marxist, no problem, as the wise say consider the source.
And 'jack booted thugs', please define who these people are, I haven't noticed a one, plus your cliche's are showing, better zip that up!

I hated Bush and his brush wars and the police state he helped foist on us but you have Marxist blinders on. Obongo is the worst president in US history, that is if you assume he's a legitimate US citizen/president

Yeap, an objective response from a birther, sheesh.
You obviously are not willing to believe anything from anyone, so finding Obama to be the worst only took a brief consultation with the area just behind your nether regions.

Do you really hate this country this much? If so, I now, for the first time, understand who you want to vote for.

Hey bugeye, what kind of guns do you have again?

Wonder what Holder will say in his response. Will his response be posted on the net for sure?

Thanks again for your hard work Dave, its appreciated

We want to know it all. Whatever the truth is. What we don't want is for this to get shoved under the carpet along with all the other evil crap that our government pulls.

The govs lack of response makes no sense, of course the whole thing makes no sense, I don't want it shoved under the rug either.

I think that while we all want answers as soon as we can, we must realize that an investigation of this type will take time. The fact that it is complex and time-consuming will be used by those wishing to cover their tracks and divert attention. We as information consumers, tax payers, and citizens must be sure we keep our eye on the ball and not get impatient or go off on tangents out of boredom. I think Sen. Grassley will keep on this as long as the scent is hot, but we have a duty to keep the issue in front of our fellow citizens so that the flames keep the seats in Washington hot. Diverting conversations about who did what when because they seek the end of civilization as we know it are insulting and have no place on this thread. This is about a single focused topic. Let's all keep our minds focused on the facts.

he has to be a troll... Or I guess he must be working for the Obamanation because there is no way someone in their right mind believes Obama has done anything he said he would do. What did Obama do during his election...Blame bush for everything..same as bugeye.

As mentioned above though. This GunRunner Scandal is the topic of this thread. And Obama/Holder deny knowing anything about it. Which is obviously yet another lie. The ATF is now caught up in their lies too. And no one is surprised...

Bugeye is here to disagree with the common sense consensus for either personal reasons or he is getting paid to do it. Not because he understands the ways things are going better than the rest of us. The minute I read his post about how he thinks the ATF is still doing a good job with their investigation led me to believe he is either completely consumed with denial or a paid goon.

Don't think for a second these guys have no interest in stirring forums. Many big business' hire guys to promote their products in forums and defend their best interests...I think its obvious the biggest most controversial administration is doing the same and at a time online communication is key. Look at the middle east right now, Civis used facebook and youtube to help overthrow leaders... sounds like a conspiracy theory or something to some people but seems like common sense to me. And I know Google admitted to hiring ex-CIA guys to run some of their programs too. Information is important. Even more important to them is the ability to confuse information for their benefit. I hate to give buggy that much credit but you never know

Paranoia stikes deep!

As to the "the common sense consensus" I disagree with it because it is disagreeable and have left evidence to that effect.

Why is it that this kind of stuff always comes up when there are budget hearings in Congress concerning the ATF? (or does it just seem that way, they want something big to impress the Congress critters with?)

Anyone remember "It's showtime?"

The govs lack of response makes no sense, of course the whole thing makes no sense, I don't want it shoved under the rug either.

Then you better suck it up and be prepared for really bad news about the administration of this president you're so proud of. This is a story of monumental bad judgment at the very least, and were it not for the Internet and the work of a couple of on-line bloggers, this story would never have come to light.
Now we have at let one subpoena, a key player lawyering-up and cooperating with the investigation, revelation of documents, whistleblower interviews..what the h--- else do you need?

Estimates run from hundreds to thousands of guns that have been walked across the border by this operation. I've had ATF guys screaming at me that they would NEVER have allowed this investigation to go forward, and that the only reason it did is because the Phoenix crew is a collective of idiots and/or they were given the go-ahead from higher up the food chain.

There are serious allegations that someone in Justice gave his approval or at least had knowledge the operation was in progress.

And there is the stonewalling. That is clear evidence something rotten happened and the administration doesn't want it to get out.

Dude,does your heart skip a couple beats when you type "BREAKING" ?

Man mine does when I read it,or go to your link and my computer stalls because of the extrainial bs that pops up

Then you better suck it up and be prepared for really bad news about the administration of this president you're so proud of. This is a story of monumental bad judgment at the very least, and were it not for the Internet and the work of a couple of on-line bloggers, this story would never have come to light.
Now we have at let one subpoena, a key player lawyering-up and cooperating with the investigation, revelation of documents, whistleblower interviews..what the h--- else do you need?

Estimates run from hundreds to thousands of guns that have been walked across the border by this operation. I've had ATF guys screaming at me that they would NEVER have allowed this investigation to go forward, and that the only reason it did is because the Phoenix crew is a collective of idiots and/or they were given the go-ahead from higher up the food chain.

There are serious allegations that someone in Justice gave his approval or at least had knowledge the operation was in progress.

And there is the stonewalling. That is clear evidence something rotten happened and the administration doesn't want it to get out.

I'm prepared for the truth, I've always been comfy with the truth.
I've said all I have to say on this, I'm waiting for the truth as that seems a lot more sane than simply making it up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top