JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And for the rest that are interested in the Senate committee getting to the bottom of this issue,...
Stay tuned,
Dave is on the case!!

And then what? Someone will get their hand slapped and draw their pension/medical insurance for life. If this happened in some foreign countries Obama would step in and start a war over it!!

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I hear you Deen. Its bs. But they know people who care will have to deal with it because the majority have no clue its even happening...they are too busy watching entertainment television and competing for things that dont matter. Same ole pile of poo different senario

Yes and that differs from the last administration how?
What did the Bush Admin say about the 8 billion dollars that they gave out in cash in Iraq that they could not even account for (8 BILLION in CASH!) and I'm sure much of it went to terrorists?
Or when the estimated costs of the Medicare drug reform bill (corporate welfare for drug companies) went above the limits that W said he would allow, so they threatened to fire the actuary if he told anyone and his boss Tommy Thompson got an ethics wavier so he could leave his post and become a drug lobbyist without any delay?
And how about that Brownie fellow who had no qualifiations to even be working for FEMA at all and mismanaged the Katrina effort costing hundreds of extra lives?
Any of these three situations is far worse than this one even if this one is worst case, sheesh!
But I see the country has a short memory and it can't wait to put another jerk like Dub into office.

The damning info in this letter is nothing new either. David Voth mentioned as the key tie in to the ATF in the 'damning new evidence' was the fellow in charge of gun opeations in Phoenix, not a high placed offical at all, and one we allready knew as being the motivator.

In case you need a reminder:
Patient neglect at Walter Reed, firing US Attorneys, Libby - Plame, Botching war in Afganistan, spending a trillion so far fighting a war we didn't have to in Iraq, not getting Bin Ladden, civilian contractors in Iraq like blackwater, no bid contracts of haliburton the VP's old company, prison torture in Iraq, putting many not guilty people into gitmo, illegal wiretapping, ending cia tracking of Saudi Money to terrorist groups as soon as he came into office (pre 9-11 duh!), special rendition, Energy planning with ENRON and working toward the deregulation that lead to us being ripped off to the tune of tens of billions, denying climate change and actually paying lawyers from energy lobbying groups to edit out any evidence of this from white house science documents, running huge deficts and not even being honest enough about it to have the costs of the wars added to the totals, letting health care insurance companies charge whatever they wanted without even using the bully pulpit to slam them, moving goon squads into Dade County to destroy any hope of ever getting a recount of the votes, worked to torpedo the 9-11 commision that found that our intelligence was terrible under his appointee Condie Rice who didn't even have one major meeting with the staff prior to 9-11, offended the UN by appointing the hater Bolton to be our ambassador, worked against the FDA and the EPA, put many genuine activist aholes into the position of federal judges (P. Ownes is a classic case of someone who always finds the weaker party in the wrong), creating the department of homeland security for absurd costs doing almost nothing, and I could go on for another whole page and only scratch the surface.

Holy crap, get over it, :s0113: we ain't talking about Bush, we're talking about the guy YOU voted for !! A CHANGE you can be proud of ?

Holy crap, get over it, :s0113: we ain't talking about Bush, we're talking about the guy YOU voted for !! A CHANGE you can be proud of ?

+1

and Leftist Predisent who has not only continued the very same policies you mentioned/bemoaned (some I agree with you on to a point, actually) but EXPANDED them to even LARGER proportions... he has done exactly the OPPOSITE of almost ALL the things he said in his campaign... now he's starting all the "pie in the sky" talk again as the campaign cycles begin again.

-DHS... even MORE invasive at the airports now
-GITMO... still open for business
-Economy... we won't go there
-End the war(s)... HAHAHAhahahaha... Libya is just the beginning I fear.
-Increase taxes on "the rich"... extended the current Bush era tax RATES.

When it comes time to cast your ballot next election HONESTLY ask yourself, "am/are I/we better off than we were 4 years ago?" and do the right thing.

Relative to Bush, or any of the quacks that have so far announced for the rethug crown, I am proud of Obama, so far he is 100 times better than Little Prince Dub.

I suppose when you stub your toe 20 years from now its Bushs' fault right? If you keep dwelling over the past you'll be left there. This is about the present day and this is called leadership... todays leadership. You are held accountable for your actions and the people who you authorize to work on your behalf. You can delegate authority but you cannot delegate responsibility.

Get over it.

SF-

Bugeye, please knock it off.

Your effort to derail this thread into an argument over Obama (aka, "The Empty Suit") is no going to prevent people from understanding that Project Gunrunner is an outrage, and it has happened under Obama. Period, end of story

Your "100 percent better" president has given us a $14 trillion deficit and it is growing, while we are borrowing from China. If I ever have grandchildren, they'll be paying for this fool's insane policies.

Gas at the pump has doubled under his presidency, yet he refuses to resume oil production in the Gulf and he will not allow exploration on the North Slope, both places where we KNOW there is plenty of oil.

He's gone around the world apologizing for the United States.

And while we're at it...he has continued the wars that you blame Bush for. He has just crawfished on his promise to close Gitmo. He is going to put terrorists on trial there under a military tribunal instead of in New York in civilian court. Indeed, he is doing a lot of things Bush did, but he's not taking the heat from the Lunatic Left...which means they are hypocrites. It's bad if Bush does it, but it's okay if their guy does it. How morally shallow is that?

He is on the record opposing concealed carry.

His Justice Department has — it now appears — deliberately misled and obstructed members of Congress on the Gunrunner scandal.

None of that, except for the last sentence, matters to this thread. We're talking about Gunrunner here, and the revelations about this case. We're talking about an agency whose Phoenix office, apparently with full knowledge of the Justice Department, pursued a reckless "investigation" that put thousands of guns into the hands of criminals on both sides of the southern border.

We're not talking about Bush and we're not talking about "Blame Bush" Obama.

+1

and Leftist Predisent who has not only continued the very same policies you mentioned/bemoaned (some I agree with you on to a point, actually) but EXPANDED them to even LARGER proportions... he has done exactly the OPPOSITE of almost ALL the things he said in his campaign... now he's starting all the "pie in the sky" talk again as the campaign cycles begin again.

-DHS... even MORE invasive at the airports now
-GITMO... still open for business
-Economy... we won't go there
-End the war(s)... HAHAHAhahahaha... Libya is just the beginning I fear.
-Increase taxes on "the rich"... extended the current Bush era tax RATES.

When it comes time to cast your ballot next election HONESTLY ask yourself, "am/are I/we better off than we were 4 years ago?" and do the right thing.

Campaign BS is a given, my hypocrisy indicator springs off the dial everytime I see the GOP preaching a populist line. The GOP house is voting on a proposed budget today that is gives more tax cuts to billionares while executing a very clean 'death pannel' for the elderly.

I suppose the answer to your 'better off' question must erase all memory of who was in power up to 2008, and in the exec to 2010, when the seeds of the current fiasco were minted, mostly by the GOP!

I think the economy is in better shape than it could be, the new reality has the rich putting their dough in easy to produce paper that isn't going to put the country to work. Supply side is no longer even a sensible argument, just a nonsense talking point by proxies of free market think tanks (most of the GOP and tea party leadership).

Getting out of wars is harder than getting into them.
Gitmo has a lower population.
So far no Brownies have been accounted for.
There is a health care reform law, that is not in place and is too complex to even predict how well it is going to work.
Libya because the UN didn't want to see a Rwanda type bloodbath there, too bad the 'Rebels' are unwilling to actually fight and die for their freedom.

The budget deal stinks, and next years is sizing up to be even worse. There is no point in trying to stimulate our economy if the extra money makes so few jobs. Both sides preach the small business path to employment but where is the money to start new companies and launch new ideas that will make new jobs? It is being invested in useless contracts that produce nothing at all except the self serving delusion that these are worth something, so the participants can show that they are deserving of a big bonus. Some of the money that used to start these enterprises came from the wealth in middle class homes, well kiss that one goodbye.

I'm still waiting for the facts on gunrunner, I understand that your more political operatives don't requires such information to stimulate the jerking of your knees.

Much of the political argument today boils down to who stinks worse while we avoid the sad fact that both sides are taking us down the proverbial toilet in one direction or the other. That to me is the real issue we face today. How about we stop bickering about which side stinks worse and pull together to fight for REAL change. Later, we can bicker about who smells rosier.

If the government does something obviously sleazy, then it's sleazy and we should call them on it - no matter which side does it!

I'm still waiting for the facts on gunrunner, I understand that your more political operatives don't requires such information to stimulate the jerking of your knees.

You're still waiting for the facts?
Are you brain dead?
Blind? Deaf?
Or is your head just buried in a spot where you don't get any oxygen or light?

The facts about Gunrunner have been exposed by CBS, me, the LA Times (see Kim Murphy's story today), David Codrea, Mikd Vanderboegh, "CleanUpATF.org," the Washington Times, Fox News... The facts are all over the place.
Just follow the many links in my columns. Read Grassley's letters, read the e-mails attached, examine the documents attached to Grassley's letters..

Don't tell us you are "waiting for the facts." Nobody could possibly be that stupid, unless it is deliberate.

You must be a troll.

I am proud of Obama,
We know that. You're a marxist. You've defended the ideology and principles here enough times, that it should be obvious to any/all that pay attention.
Next step, defend obama and his jack-booted thugs, You know, the same ones that are getting American LEOs killed through their plots to undermine the 2ndA.

You will spend time and energy to defend these actions and policies until some politico you DON'T like uses them against you.
Then holler about how butt-hurt you are.

Get a clue buggy. That doesn't work here.

Hey Dave? The term you are looking for is "willful ignorance." The clan buggy hangs with have a whole political philosophy based on it.

he has to be a troll... Or I guess he must be working for the Obamanation because there is no way someone in their right mind believes Obama has done anything he said he would do. What did Obama do during his election...Blame bush for everything..same as bugeye.

As mentioned above though. This GunRunner Scandal is the topic of this thread. And Obama/Holder deny knowing anything about it. Which is obviously yet another lie. The ATF is now caught up in their lies too. And no one is surprised...

Bugeye is here to disagree with the common sense consensus for either personal reasons or he is getting paid to do it. Not because he understands the ways things are going better than the rest of us. The minute I read his post about how he thinks the ATF is still doing a good job with their investigation led me to believe he is either completely consumed with denial or a paid goon.

Don't think for a second these guys have no interest in stirring forums. Many big business' hire guys to promote their products in forums and defend their best interests...I think its obvious the biggest most controversial administration is doing the same and at a time online communication is key. Look at the middle east right now, Civis used facebook and youtube to help overthrow leaders... sounds like a conspiracy theory or something to some people but seems like common sense to me. And I know Google admitted to hiring ex-CIA guys to run some of their programs too. Information is important. Even more important to them is the ability to confuse information for their benefit. I hate to give buggy that much credit but you never know

...I was thinking...where is the American outrage?

I don't think people take Mexico serious, who don't live right on the border. What's going on down there is no f'n joke. They're chopping heads off left and right, literally, videos posted weekly. We should focus less on the middle east, and more on our backyard before it's to late.

Can you please get off it! For someone as obviously intelligent as you are, I can not for the life of me see why you persist in the "Left/Right", "Bush/Obama" BS. You are surely smart enough to see that the political system in this country is a two headed, single party beast that hates america and americans. Quit defending your half of the evil system and see it for what it is. The republic is doomed for as long as the majority continue to play their stupid game.

Yes and that differs from the last administration how?
What did the Bush Admin say about the 8 billion dollars that they gave out in cash in Iraq that they could not even account for (8 BILLION in CASH!) and I'm sure much of it went to terrorists?
Or when the estimated costs of the Medicare drug reform bill (corporate welfare for drug companies) went above the limits that W said he would allow, so they threatened to fire the actuary if he told anyone and his boss Tommy Thompson got an ethics wavier so he could leave his post and become a drug lobbyist without any delay?
And how about that Brownie fellow who had no qualifiations to even be working for FEMA at all and mismanaged the Katrina effort costing hundreds of extra lives?
Any of these three situations is far worse than this one even if this one is worst case, sheesh!
But I see the country has a short memory and it can't wait to put another jerk like Dub into office.

The damning info in this letter is nothing new either. David Voth mentioned as the key tie in to the ATF in the 'damning new evidence' was the fellow in charge of gun opeations in Phoenix, not a high placed offical at all, and one we allready knew as being the motivator.

In case you need a reminder:
Patient neglect at Walter Reed, firing US Attorneys, Libby - Plame, Botching war in Afganistan, spending a trillion so far fighting a war we didn't have to in Iraq, not getting Bin Ladden, civilian contractors in Iraq like blackwater, no bid contracts of haliburton the VP's old company, prison torture in Iraq, putting many not guilty people into gitmo, illegal wiretapping, ending cia tracking of Saudi Money to terrorist groups as soon as he came into office (pre 9-11 duh!), special rendition, Energy planning with ENRON and working toward the deregulation that lead to us being ripped off to the tune of tens of billions, denying climate change and actually paying lawyers from energy lobbying groups to edit out any evidence of this from white house science documents, running huge deficts and not even being honest enough about it to have the costs of the wars added to the totals, letting health care insurance companies charge whatever they wanted without even using the bully pulpit to slam them, moving goon squads into Dade County to destroy any hope of ever getting a recount of the votes, worked to torpedo the 9-11 commision that found that our intelligence was terrible under his appointee Condie Rice who didn't even have one major meeting with the staff prior to 9-11, offended the UN by appointing the hater Bolton to be our ambassador, worked against the FDA and the EPA, put many genuine activist aholes into the position of federal judges (P. Ownes is a classic case of someone who always finds the weaker party in the wrong), creating the department of homeland security for absurd costs doing almost nothing, and I could go on for another whole page and only scratch the surface.

Guys, don't feed the troll. Put Bugeye on your ignore list like I did.

The time has come to stop ignoring these employees of the left and start bringing the fight to their field. No I am not going to ignore him or anybody else. The left is desperate and Barry with his pre-jack.... election campaign is a strong indicator he knows he has a hard up hill battle to fight. He has lied to the very corp of the mushy-minded about his campaign.... the patriot act for crying out loud???? As a senator he was crying about it and stood to eliminate it and when he had a chance did he? No. So yes I find it hard to believe someone so liberal has buggie is even remotely close to being pro-gun. If he isn't pro-gun then why is he here? To stir up the pot and throw the argument in another direction.

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads