JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The first of what could be several long-awaited congressional hearings on the controversial Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ “Project Gunrunner” and “Operation Fast and Furious” will be held next Monday, congressional sources have confirmed today.

<broken link removed>

Here's a link to an article that talks about some even more damning evidence that the whole gunrunner project was designed specifically to gin up anti-gun hysteria and prepare the US public for a new round of restrictive gun laws and a second AWB.

<broken link removed>

According to my sources in D.C. there is no hard evidence that this was some sort of "gin up the numbers" conspiracy.

1st Gunrunner hearing to ‘lay the groundwork’ – witnesses identified

A list of three key witnesses in next Monday's initial Congressional hearing on Operation Fast and Furious has been obtained by this column.
Described as the “first of several” Capitol Hill hearings on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious, Monday's session is designed to “lay the groundwork” for subsequent hearings, and the possible initiation of contempt proceedings, congressional sources have indicated to this column.

<broken link removed>

According to my sources in D.C. there is no hard evidence that this was some sort of "gin up the numbers" conspiracy.

1st Gunrunner hearing to &#8216;lay the groundwork' &#8211; witnesses identified

A list of three key witnesses in next Monday's initial Congressional hearing on Operation Fast and Furious has been obtained by this column.
Described as the "first of several" Capitol Hill hearings on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious, Monday's session is designed to "lay the groundwork" for subsequent hearings, and the possible initiation of contempt proceedings, congressional sources have indicated to this column.

<broken link removed>

I aprreciate all your attention to this Dave you have done great work, but I have to ask can ANYONE in D.C. really be trusted or believed? I have to say when I saw what cougar fan posted without even reading it I thought it made a lot of sense and I wouldn't put it past this administration.

BREAKING: 2nd ‘Fast and Furious’ hearing set, Grassley, Dodson to testify!

The second in what promises to be a series of hearings on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ controversial Operation Fast and Furious has been announced for next Wednesday, June 15, and Sen. Charles Grassley will testify.

<broken link removed>

2 Fast, 2 Furious!

(sorry, I couldn't help it)

Just heard on Cam and Company that serial #'s recovered from cartel-members' guns were traced to a South/central American military arms shipment (Bolivia maybe?).

Add that to the already crowded column of "Not US Gun Stores' Fault".

I aprreciate all your attention to this Dave you have done great work, but I have to ask can ANYONE in D.C. really be trusted or believed? I have to say when I saw what cougar fan posted without even reading it I thought it made a lot of sense and I wouldn't put it past this administration.
thanks much Dave....

BREAKING: 1st Gunrunner hearing offers no surprises

Monday’s opening session in what will likely become a series of hearings on Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform demonstrated that Chairman Darrell Issa is laying a strategy to hold people accountable for an operation that sent thousands of guns illegally to Mexico.

<broken link removed>

Thanks for the update. Please keep them coming. I always wondered if the 'parties' were allowing guns to walk to support their proposed AR ban. Notice how they have become quiet on this issue since the story broke? I think we have already won a battle and the fight has just begun. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Dems circle wagons on Gunrunner, float perennial gun ban agenda

Before yesterday’s opening hearing on the controversial Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast and Furious scandal now plaguing the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Democrats were already busy with their defense strategy, which once again demonizes American gun owners and their constitutional rights.

<broken link removed>

Dave, there's a problem with all of this.
That being the press is in the tank for the administration and the dems in congress.
Until the mainstream media is willing to hold the errors of the DOJ/ATF and the admin up before the people and decry their actions, they are effectively allowing this mess to be swept under the rug.

Reading the links to CBS etc., all I get is they are giving the gun banners equal time to regurgitate the same old lies they've been propagating since day one.

Keep up the good work Dave, and thank you from all of us gun owners and 2ndA advocates.

But please do all you can to get those in the mainstream on board with the FACTS of this story. not just the lies that their "faves" are spouting.

Just saw a blurb on this just now on CNN and they will be doing a special on it this week. I like how they also mentioned that Mexicos president blames Americas laxed gun laws on all the problems they are having with the cartels. This worries me because I think that we will see another firearm price bubble.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top