JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine was held up on the 4th of July outside his apartment while watching fireworks go off nearby. It was in a "good area" in the San Jose.

He was sitting alone and a car drove by with 3 brave patriotic gang bangers, all near 30 years old (probably what saved his life). He basically got caught "slippin", that is, unprepared because of where he was. They were on him before he could react, and made him show he was unarmed. Luckily he said he'd just dropped off his wallet and emptied his pockets before he walked outside.

They demanded his keys and asked where his car was. He lied and said he wasn't from there. That he just stopped to watch fireworks. One guy wasn't having it. The other two said lets bounce and move on to other prey.

He called the police but got the run around on the phone and just said #### it. Being a good unarmed law abiding citizen in California he was unarmed and could easily have been beat up, stabbed or shot. It could have turn into a home invasion. If heaven forbid, he was armed and shot one or all of these guys, he'd be looking at hard time. He's a smart, hard working vet that went to college while working full-time.

If I'm not at work I probably have something on me. It doesn't make me indestructible, Superman or anything. It's just an option. Stay vigilant.

I hope he pissed in his pants or pooped in them. I mean that's how women were told to ward off rapists.

I'm sure that PSA is next for violent assault victims down there.

He's actually a pretty staunch minority republican (Black/Mexican: double whammy. Suck it Colin Noir ). He just left here for a better job there. I think we lose the fight when we exclude people. Look, the LGBT just got a wake up call, according to reports. Hopefully California is finally getting their wake-up call.

I've been in Oregon 17 years now. There's so much I just didn't know was possibl until I got here. I try to teach and spread the word (how many rights Ca has given up) much as I can. And people are starting to get it.

Like Oregon, California really isn't that liberal. It's just the main hubs of the legal system. Here it's PDX & Salem. There it the Bay, Hollywood, Sacramento and any beach area.

A friend of mine was held up on the 4th of July outside his apartment while watching fireworks go off nearby. It was in a "good area" in the San Jose.

He was sitting alone and a car drove by with 3 brave patriotic gang bangers, all near 30 years old (probably what saved his life). He basically got caught "slippin", that is, unprepared because of where he was. They were on him before he could react, and made him show he was unarmed. Luckily he said he'd just dropped off his wallet and emptied his pockets before he walked outside.

They demanded his keys and asked where his car was. He lied and said he wasn't from there. That he just stopped to watch fireworks. One guy wasn't having it. The other two said lets bounce and move on to other prey.

He called the police but got the run around on the phone and just said #### it. Being a good unarmed law abiding citizen in California he was unarmed and could easily have been beat up, stabbed or shot. It could have turn into a home invasion. If heaven forbid, he was armed and shot one or all of these guys, he'd be looking at hard time. He's a smart, hard working vet that went to college while working full-time.

If I'm not at work I probably have something on me. It doesn't make me indestructible, Superman or anything. It's just an option. Stay vigilant.

Sounds about right. Forced to be defenseless at the threat of imprisonment or death, and liable to go to prison for life if he ever did defend himself. Liberalism....Protecting criminals while screwing over hard working tax payers.

I can't seem to grasp the logic in not allowing people to carry to protect themselves. And I'm not singling out which state. The threats are obvious as a big ole wart on the witches nose. From my take, they literally want the thugs, drug dealers and those that break the law to have the upper hand. Who's bank accounts are getting padded from all of this

Sounds about right. Forced to be defenseless at the threat of imprisonment or death, and liable to go to prison for life if he ever did defend himself. Liberalism....Protecting criminals while screwing over hard working tax payers.
Yes, the de facto definition of gun violence: people being victimized because of unlawful disarmament by their government.

I can't seem to grasp the logic in not allowing people to carry to protect themselves. And I'm not singling out which state. The threats are obvious as a big ole wart on the witches nose. From my take, they literally want the thugs, drug dealers and those that break the law to have the upper hand. Who's bank accounts are getting padded from all of this

That's exactly how they can raise taxes and write new gun control laws using FEAR TACTICS!!!

Most of my life I've tried my best to avoid politics, for the lack of brainless twits that come up with the laws and regulations. Clear and common sense (no pun intended) is evident what needs to "be done", though it gets avoided deliberate and quickly. It's things of similar types that get my blood to boiling and a headache. Cut the nose to spite the face!!

He's actually a pretty staunch minority republican (Black/Mexican: double whammy. Suck it Colin Noir ). He just left here for a better job there. I think we lose the fight when we exclude people. Look, the LGBT just got a wake up call, according to reports. Hopefully California is finally getting their wake-up call.

I've been in Oregon 17 years now. There's so much I just didn't know was possibl until I got here. I try to teach and spread the word (how many rights Ca has given up) much as I can. And people are starting to get it.

Like Oregon, California really isn't that liberal. It's just the main hubs of the legal system. Here it's PDX & Salem. There it the Bay, Hollywood, Sacramento and any beach area.
You forgot about Eugene too it is very liberal

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top