JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I DO NOT condone any illegal activity there is an interesting irony to consider maybe even a paradox. You cannot control something that is technically not supposed to exist so therefore this should render any controls on similar items that do exist worthless and completely ineffective.

Comforting to know how making certain drugs illegal has made a safer world. How's that working for us so far? I know if we only had the right people running the program.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
While I DO NOT condone any illegal activity there is an interesting irony to consider maybe even a paradox. You cannot control something that is technically not supposed to exist so therefore this should render any controls on similar items that do exist worthless and completely ineffective.

Idaho controls concealed carry in spite of the Idaho Constitution prohibition on imposing licensure for possession of a firearm. "Possession" is the key word.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top