Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Brazil punishment if Breaking and Entering!! This will HURt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201492, Feb 18, 2014.

1. U201492

U201492 Well-Known Member

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I approve.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Fire Ants? Too cruel and unusual! Caning would be better!! :thumbup:

4. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

I agree with the voice I heard saying, "Bueno!!!!" Let me say that again . . . BUENO . . .

Sheldon

5. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yes! They should take off his pants and sit him on the hill! Gotta love third world justice :thumbup:

6. Outdoorxj

Outdoorxj Wilsonville Active Member

Oh heck yes, especially their drinking and drive justice. If we had it here in America we would have less D&D.

7. U201492

Sheldon, what does "Bueno!!" mean? I don't recognize the language, you apparently do- can you enlighten us?

8. Outdoorxj

Outdoorxj Wilsonville Active Member

Kind of cruel, makes me kind of sad that people have to commit crimes. But if he didnt try to steal i guess this wouldnt have happen.... lesson learn, probably!

We need this in America. If our country had the guts to do this, there would be less crime. We give them the luxury of sitting in a jail with free healthcare, food and housing that i pay for.

9. U201492

Well, you know the old saying- "Don't do the crime if you're not willing to do the time"

10. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Looks like a great example of negative reinforcement.

11. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

This looks like justice to me. I'm sure this makes the liberals pee their pants though. Can you imagine the sentence for rape at a place like this?

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Trailltrader
    If I understand correctly it means GOOD. Am I wrong???
    If I am correct I say again BUENO . . . BUENO . . . BUENO!!!!!
    If I am incorrect I say GOOD . . . GOOD . . . GOOD!!!!!

Sheldon

oknow and (deleted member) like this.
  13. 808hondacrguy

14. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I fell into a large red ant hill near our house in Nevada. I was 3 at the time. I very nearly died! If I had understood what death was I would have wanted to die!
    Good job by the vigilantes by the way!

15. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Looks like the video was pulled now. From the sounds of it I'm guessing this would be more successful than parole

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  16. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

I think some sort of corporal punishement ought to be available as an alternative to incarceration for first-time or non-violent offenders. Doing time is now seen as honorable and a rite of passage among gang bangers---maybe having those baggy pants pulled down a little bit further followed by 20 or 30 lashes with a cane might be a better deterrent to future criminal behavior. Make it public. Watch them scream and cry and pee themselves in front of their friends instead of acting like tough guys.

17. 808hondacrguy

^^^^^^^^:thumbup:^^^^^^^^^^

18. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

Corporal punishment really could work if done properly. Different crimes could have a different number of lashes with a cane according to severity. A machine could easily be built that would swing the cane at a specified velocity that could be adjusted for the convicts body weight, age etc. The convict would be entitled to have his attorney present to film the caning in order to ensure that the specified number of lashes was not exceeded. I'm not talking about torture or brutality; I'm talking about a transparent, fair and consistent application of consequences for criminal behavior.

19. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

They pulled the video

20. U201492

Well, negative re-enforcement does work- anyone who's paddled a childs butt knows this. But since we're dealing with bad DNA perhaps the answer is from the old "Star Trek" episode "Mirror, Mirror" where they enter the alternate universe- where, they have a small instant correction device called an "agonizer" that irritates every nerve in the body as a hand held device. For really bad crimes they have an "Agony Booth" where the whole body is put to the test- 10 hours worth on medium setting will cause a slow death.

Wouldn't be that hard to open some bad DNA's skull, find the nerves for pain, and wire'em up so the whole body is being in agony. Like 4 hours a day every day for 30 days. I promise you, either the guy will be insane from the fear "Oh no its happening again!" or he'll be so tough his dingus will drag on the ground,,,but will never work again.