JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of cruel, makes me kind of sad that people have to commit crimes. But if he didnt try to steal i guess this wouldnt have happen.... lesson learn, probably!

We need this in America. If our country had the guts to do this, there would be less crime. We give them the luxury of sitting in a jail with free healthcare, food and housing that i pay for.

Kind of cruel, makes me kind of sad that people have to commit crimes. But if he didnt try to steal i guess this wouldnt have happen.... lesson learn, probably!

We need this in America. If our country had the guts to do this, there would be less crime. We give them the luxury of sitting in a jail with free healthcare, food and housing that i pay for.

Well, you know the old saying- "Don't do the crime if you're not willing to do the time"

This looks like justice to me. I'm sure this makes the liberals pee their pants though. Can you imagine the sentence for rape at a place like this?

Trailltrader
If I understand correctly it means GOOD. Am I wrong???
If I am correct I say again BUENO . . . BUENO . . . BUENO!!!!!
If I am incorrect I say GOOD . . . GOOD . . . GOOD!!!!!

Sheldon

I fell into a large red ant hill near our house in Nevada. I was 3 at the time. I very nearly died! If I had understood what death was I would have wanted to die!
Good job by the vigilantes by the way!

I think some sort of corporal punishement ought to be available as an alternative to incarceration for first-time or non-violent offenders. Doing time is now seen as honorable and a rite of passage among gang bangers---maybe having those baggy pants pulled down a little bit further followed by 20 or 30 lashes with a cane might be a better deterrent to future criminal behavior. Make it public. Watch them scream and cry and pee themselves in front of their friends instead of acting like tough guys.

Corporal punishment really could work if done properly. Different crimes could have a different number of lashes with a cane according to severity. A machine could easily be built that would swing the cane at a specified velocity that could be adjusted for the convicts body weight, age etc. The convict would be entitled to have his attorney present to film the caning in order to ensure that the specified number of lashes was not exceeded. I'm not talking about torture or brutality; I'm talking about a transparent, fair and consistent application of consequences for criminal behavior.

I think some sort of corporal punishement ought to be available as an alternative to incarceration for first-time or non-violent offenders. Doing time is now seen as honorable and a rite of passage among gang bangers---maybe having those baggy pants pulled down a little bit further followed by 20 or 30 lashes with a cane might be a better deterrent to future criminal behavior. Make it public. Watch them scream and cry and pee themselves in front of their friends instead of acting like tough guys.

Well, negative re-enforcement does work- anyone who's paddled a childs butt knows this. But since we're dealing with bad DNA perhaps the answer is from the old "Star Trek" episode "Mirror, Mirror" where they enter the alternate universe- where, they have a small instant correction device called an "agonizer" that irritates every nerve in the body as a hand held device. For really bad crimes they have an "Agony Booth" where the whole body is put to the test- 10 hours worth on medium setting will cause a slow death.

Wouldn't be that hard to open some bad DNA's skull, find the nerves for pain, and wire'em up so the whole body is being in agony. Like 4 hours a day every day for 30 days. I promise you, either the guy will be insane from the fear "Oh no its happening again!" or he'll be so tough his dingus will drag on the ground,,,but will never work again.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top