JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless this guy does or says something to blow his cover, he walks... Thing is about these guys most don't know how or when to lay off or shut up and they screw themselves.
Too bad they used the potatocam-2000, circa 1975. either that or they purposely blurred it on the off chance that it's an 8 yr old black woman.. just to be safe.

I'll bet the guy that's reading this doing hard time in the slammer for getting foiled by the thingy on those sweet Wrangler blue jeans he stole is pretty mad right about now.
yep

I wondered why they have locks on their glass doored cabinets. At first I went and found an employee to come unlock the glass doors ( I assumed they were locked) but he said oh they are all unlocked, look at whatever you like.
After witnessing allot of thievery of small parts at the gunbroker in Clackamas, I thought wow, not an employe to be seen in the gun library. I chatted with an employee about just that. Hey your cabinets are unlocked, nobody around. I've seen floor plates stolen, peep sights, scopes with QD rings removed etc etc. he shrugged it off and said they have cameras everywhere, oh ok.... Clearly they can afford to loose stuff. It was only a matter of time.

Big box stores get paid for thier goods wether at the register or from the insurance company... they don't care which. Wife used to work at Lowes and said people would walk out dragging Air compressors, lawn mowers, and whatever else without paying, load them in thier cars and drive off all the time. and the employees are not allowed to stop them. They also fear the potential legal reprocussions if a scuffle were to break out, and someone got hurt. Pretty crappy when the theif can sue you for getting injured on your property while taking your stuff. I'd imagine a guy stealing an AR 15 might be a little more dangerous than a guy taking a pressure washer. what's to say he doesn't have a full mag in his pocket.

Just think, here we have at least 4 fed gun felonies, and those guns are now on the streets available to those who cannot legally purchase or own them, almost as easy as getting a book according to our last potus!!!!
Seriously, something needs to be done about guns just up and walking out the door Like that! Where was the stores L.P. personal?!?!??!

I wrote in this forum last year I think where I stated more guns are stolen from FFL's then any private citizen.
And here is just a great example. Most citizen hold near and dear their firearms and take huge precaution.
Places like Cabeals have a bottom line and thats as far as their emotional connection goes.
Until FFL's take serious they are ripped off more then anyone else we will have this.
I tried not to laugh when I read this, but I also think as was said there was an insider to this makes me wonder if he cased the firearms first if he did not, then someone either another customer or worker told him what and where.

Big box stores get paid for thier goods wether at the register or from the insurance company... they don't care which. Wife used to work at Lowes and said people would walk out dragging Air compressors, lawn mowers, and whatever else without paying, load them in thier cars and drive off all the time. and the employees are not allowed to stop them. They also fear the potential legal reprocussions if a scuffle were to break out, and someone got hurt. Pretty crappy when the theif can sue you for getting injured on your property while taking your stuff. I'd imagine a guy stealing an AR 15 might be a little more dangerous than a guy taking a pressure washer. what's to say he doesn't have a full mag in his pocket.

A person ]Safeway Manager[ I have known for many years stopped a thief that was holding up a Safeway store in Coos Bay, Or. he successfully stopped the thief, retained the money and the criminal until police arrived. Several days afterword he was terminated for failure to follow company policy.

My dad always said that corporations are "amoral entities". To the average person it's just and good that your friend stopped the thief and saved the day.

To Safeway, whose only moral concern is the bottom line for the stockholders, he exposed himself to danger of injury or death by stopping the bad guy. The financial liability to the company from that is greater than the loss of the petty cash that the thief was stealing. It sucks that he was fired, but that's how they see it.

Really pretty stupid. I was just arguing with my family in NY about how stop and frisk is unconstitutional...I guess we are all inconsistent sometimes- An overcoat in July, wtf, reasonable suspicion is plenty a good reason for someone to be followed around and questioned. Those poor guns, no one is ever gonna love them and clean them and give them anti-rust gun socks.

Hard to believe there are not some sort of security alarm devices on them that would beep on the way out the front door . . . which prompt an on the spot search.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top