JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like the idea behind the torsion holster but don't have my Sig p320 anymore. Don't plan on getting a glock or another s&w either. I do however plan on getting a CZ p01 or perhaps even a p07 but bravo concealment doesn't make holsters for CZ guns. I emailed them and asked if they planned to in the future and they got back to me today saying they didn't but that they would add it to their most requested list as that's how they decide what to add to their line up. Figured I'd pass this info on for those who also want one of their holsters but noticed they don't make then for your firearm. Everyone want to band together and email them asking them to make holsters for some CZ's? P01, p07, p10c...the more that ask the better chance of them making holsters for CZ's!

Your in Albany, see what Rob at Procraft can do for you.

We have better than half a dozen of his work, and it's all outstanding.

Hes East past the fair grounds/airport area.

Security Check Required

Just checked his page, and he looks pretty busy. Quality.

Dunno why the FB link goes "security check"...must be Bitcoin miners...

Anyways google Procraft Albany directly from your device.

The Torsion looks like it has a similar idea to the holster I use.

3wTBUbN.jpg

I make my own gear, it's actually pretty easy. A tad time consuming, and tooling up costs as much as half a dozen holsters, but once you have the equipment, you can tweak stuff how you want it, and build your own custom holster for any new oddball gun you get that may not have widespread holster support.

I1dn5iH.jpg

On that top holster, the leading / forward edge tab is a bit further forward than I normally like to run, it was an experiment. Normally I have the snap strap half an inch (width of the snap strap itself) further back toward the gun. Does not seem to have negatively or positively influenced concealability, but does add a bit to the overall weight of the holster. On my next builds I'll be going back to the original and bringing the leading edge closer to the gun and keeping the holster more compact.

One thing I notice that I don't necessarily dig on the Torsion, is that instead of dropping material down to the muzzle on the leading edge, and going with another full length strut, they bolt the belt clip to the upper body of the holster. This is fine if you don't want to tuck the gun in behind a shirt, but if you want tuckability, this doesn't work. I'm also not a fan of clips on holsters, still have not found one that works 100% and won't let the holster come out with the gun. The soft straps have never failed me.

If you decide you want to try tackling building your own, I'd be happy to give more info or help steer you in in the right direction. Materials to build a single holster like I picture above run about $40 with shipping - it's the other stuff to make the holsters that gets you. Neoprene foam for a press (unless you have or want to buy a vacuum former), an arbor press, and the flaring dies for the rivets/eyelets will hit your pocket book a lot harder.

If you're still looking for an off the shelf or semi-custom rig for that P-07 - check out Orygun Holster in Hillsboro, or all Northwest Armory in Milwaukie - they had a guy making kydex stuff for them and they might have something similar (or can make it) for the P07.

Your holsters look good. Yeah I'm not much interested in making my own. I do have a few guns I carry but it's just easier to buy them. Finding what you want can be a pain but whatever. I ended up ordering a 75d pcr instead of the p07. As for clips, I don't mind them I do question the one on my holster for my shield as it's just a generic big plastic clip but my Vedder holster clip for my fns9c is super tight. No way that holster is coming out when I draw my gun.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads