JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks,

I made an impulse buy yesterday at PUY gun show. Had a 10AM meeting so my time to shop was limited. Bought a BCM upper with iron front site, no hand guard and these markings on the barrel, please translate: "HP MP 1/7"( I get that's barrel twist) and I get NATO 5.56. SOOOOO, I was in a hurry and the big seller's people were pretty busy so I didn't have time to ask a lot of questions. No label on the upper,or in the plastic sleeve it was in. etc. Can somebody familiar with BCM translate exactly what I got? With suppressor barrel is 16 inches. I paid less than 600 so I think it was worth it. It was there and I needed an upper/barrel for my AR build. Saving money now for a good bolt.

I've checked photos on the BCM site but see none without hand guards. i THINK its mid piston. Also I am pleased with the twist and the finish. With my Aero lower progress continues on amassing parts for my Guinness World record longest AR build ever? Thanks for any info. Prices overall looked like they had dropped some but still lots of of folks wanting big money for ARs. Crowd was well over 100 people 15 minutes before doors open.

Brutus Out!

Yes, it has their logo but no other markings I can see clearly. I "think" its a 14.5" mid gas upper with front iron site and welded on flash suppressor.

Finish is great and overall I am pleased. I may have paid a bit of a premium over their on line price but like I said. It was there and I didn't have a lot of time to shop. Now for an affordable BCG and buffer-stock group.
:cool:
Brutus Out

Sounds like its been decoded, but wanted to add to what the others have said in that Bravo Company is GREAT stuff to be sure. The upper you have there should serve you well.