JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Came into a few boxes of odds and ends I don't need and would like to sell.

30-30 Winchester brass: SOLD
-

57-pieces of 264 Win. Mag. brass

-

257 Weatherby - 19-pieces of old crudy Weatherby brass in an old beat up Weatherby box $5 FTF in Salem.

-

375 H&H Magnum: 9 live rounds and four pieces of brass in an old Winchester box. Do not know if these are factory loads or reloads. $15 FTF in Salem.

-

If you would like any of this stuff or have any questions, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

I'll take 100 of matching boxed remington 30-30 brass and the 308 norma brass if you can make me a decent combo deal. I'm in Salem and can meet most times during the day with a little notice.
SOLD!

So, the original post has been edited; 100-pieces or Remington brass have been sold along with five of the yellow'n'green Remington boxes. Down to 675-pieces of 30-30 brass and 22-boxes.

Is the 375 H&H Magnum: 9 live rounds and four pieces of brass in an old Winchester box. Do not know if these are factory loads or reloads. $15 FTF in Salem.
Still for sale?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top