Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Brass Tumblers - coming to Salem and Portland 2/2-2/3

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by dolphins84te, Jan 23, 2012.

1. dolphins84te

dolphins84te Redmond, OR Member

Coming to Salem and Portland 2/2-2/3!
    I am looking to be able to meet on the freeway (I-5 between Salem and Tualatin, I-205 from PDX south, or possibly I-84 Hood River to I-205).

I will consider trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. Also 30-30, 30-06, 32-20 and 44-40 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to insure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

Lyman Turbo 3200 Brass Tumbler:

To meet the special needs of the high volume reloaders Lyman offers our Large Capacity 3200 Model. The 3200 will clean 1000 .38 special cases per cycle. Features heavy duty frame and motors.

Retails for $213! This unit just came back from the factory with an entirely new bottom end (motor, suspension, etc). Comes full of walnut media for just $120 SOLD PENDING FTF GROMMIT327

th_P1110295.jpg

Lyman Turbo Twin Tumbler 600/1200 P/N: 7631327

Lyman’s Turbo Twin Tumbler has fast become one of the most popular choices of reloaders around the world. The Twin features our Lyman 1200 Pro Tumbler with an extra, 600 bowl system. Reloaders may use each bowl interchangeably for small or large capacity loads. 600 Bowl System is also ideal for rock polishing or other hobbies requiring small polishing or deburring operations. 1200 Pro Bowl System has a built-in sifter lid for easy sifting of cases and media at the end of the polishing cycle. This year the Twin Tumbler features the new Lyman Hi-Profile base design with built-in exciters and anti-rotation pads for faster, more consistent tumbling action.

Retails for $93! This unit just works perfectly. Comes full of walnut media for just $50

th_P1110297.jpg

Gemstone brand Tumbler (smaller size, like the Lyman 600). Works fine. Comes full of walnut media for just $30 SOLD PENDING FTF EDGEWALKER

My camera just went T.U., so no pic available. Looks just like the Lyman above (if the small bowl was on it), but it is all black except for the top of the bowl which is clear.

Randy
    541-306-1399

2. Grommit327

Grommit327 Buckley Active Member

I'll take the 3200. I have lots of 30-06 brass and/or cash

3. dolphins84te

The 3200 goes to Grommit....

4. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

Hey there, sent a few pms and posted. Have yet to hear back. We good on the primers?

5. dolphins84te

PM repllied to. Holding the primers for you. Thanks.

6. Edgewalker

Edgewalker Salem Member

I'll take the little Gemstone. Just started reloading and want to keep it simple and cheap for now. I'll call you tonight.

7. dolphins84te

Edge, sounds good. I will put your name on it. Just send me a PM with contact info. Will plan to see you next friday, early evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.