JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, trying to find out what brass is worth now days, I'm gonna try and get rid of this but I'm not sure how much it's worth, I know it will be hard to say cause I'm not sure exactly how much of what is in it, should I sort it all out or just sell as is a lot, of 357, 223, 9mm and more of other stuff, do you guys have maybe a rough estimate?

48F7D328-7668-4424-ACD6-20EFDB29DA8F_zpscrgrfcu4.jpg

.223 unprocessed is worth $45 per K
9mm unprocessed is worth $22 per K
45acp unprocessed is worth $45 per K (SPP) or $50 (LPP)
Not sure about .357 but I've seen it go for 12 cent a case when bought in 100 lots.

Edit: 40 S&W is as tough to sell as 9mm so you're looking at the same money.
10 mm goes for similar $ as .357

Scrap, dirty brass as this is considered; was 1.54 yesterday in Portland when my friend took in 1600#. You can call the price line at Schnitzers, Cal-bag, Metra metals, and Resource Recover all in Portland.. they will give you pricing in the am.

You can also post brass for sale on here.. if quantities are large enough and prices fair, you will sell and the buyer usually pays the shipping USPS, seems to work the best, unless you find a local buyer.

Metro metals usually seems to be the best scrap price.
You can call them all and play 1 against another if one is closer to you and u want best possible price.
if u scrap it just remember it's probably going to end up in china.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top