JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....

I pick up brass when I need something to do. It takes time to pick it up, time to size it, clean it, inspect it and sort it.

If I was closer I would pick some up just to keep me busy. But then I remember actually walking away from brass on the ground last time at the range.

What's wrong with being a environmental friendly person?
Besides picking up brass , goes a long way in making shooters look a little better to the general public.

Who I vote for has nothing to do with my conduct or behavior on the shooting line....
Andy

What's wrong with being a environmental friendly person?
Besides picking up brass , goes a long way in making shooters look a little better to the general public.

Who I vote for has nothing to do with my conduct or behavior on the shooting line....
Andy
It was a joke some get some don't

Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....
I just sold a bucket of damaged brass and spent primers(they are brass too) at snitzers here in Eugene. Got 1.30/lb today. Once I get my business set up I'd be willing to pay 1.50/lb and come and get it. I should be good to go in a month I hope.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top