JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....

I pick up brass when I need something to do. It takes time to pick it up, time to size it, clean it, inspect it and sort it.

If I was closer I would pick some up just to keep me busy. But then I remember actually walking away from brass on the ground last time at the range.

What's wrong with being a environmental friendly person?
Besides picking up brass , goes a long way in making shooters look a little better to the general public.

Who I vote for has nothing to do with my conduct or behavior on the shooting line....
Andy

What's wrong with being a environmental friendly person?
Besides picking up brass , goes a long way in making shooters look a little better to the general public.

Who I vote for has nothing to do with my conduct or behavior on the shooting line....
Andy
It was a joke some get some don't

Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....
I just sold a bucket of damaged brass and spent primers(they are brass too) at snitzers here in Eugene. Got 1.30/lb today. Once I get my business set up I'd be willing to pay 1.50/lb and come and get it. I should be good to go in a month I hope.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top