JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG.....I watched it 'till the end when he said "April Fools". :s0125: Luckily the "Dummies" that don't watch 'till the end will just get laughed at when they go to NAPA, and no harm will be done.

This was quite enjoyable. My wife even looked at me funny as soon as the guy said "blinker fluid".

Reminds me of when I worked in restaurants and we used to send the new kids to the restaurant across the street for...Buckets of steam, left handed sauté pans, dehydrated water tablets and pot stretchers lols

I shot at a range owned and across the street from Anaconda Brass and would see TRAIN CARS full of rifle brass waiting to be recycled/processed.:eek:

Not the value but the power of brass...

Once leaving a range/stuff put away, I picked up some 45acp brass and put in the cup holder in my truck.
I got stopped at night and as is typical where I was living, one cop came to the drivers side/one cop goes to the passenger side shining a flashlight around the inside of my truck.
I see that flashlight zero-in on that spent brass, and knew things were about to get tense.
I answered a bunch of yes/no type questions while keeping my hands on the steering wheel until I got permission to get out my ID, etc.
I no longer leave anything gun related visible...
:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews