Brass not worth picking up?!

Reactions
Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....

Dyjital

Reactions
I pick up brass when I need something to do. It takes time to pick it up, time to size it, clean it, inspect it and sort it.

If I was closer I would pick some up just to keep me busy. But then I remember actually walking away from brass on the ground last time at the range.

EPS

Reactions
Even if its not worth it monetary , picking up the brass goes a long way into cleaning up a shooting area.
That's worth something right there.
Andy
Yep your a environmental friendly person now lol two more steps down and you will vote for Bernie in 4 year's

EPS

Reactions
What's wrong with being a environmental friendly person?
Besides picking up brass , goes a long way in making shooters look a little better to the general public.

Who I vote for has nothing to do with my conduct or behavior on the shooting line....
Andy
It was a joke some get some don't

oremike

Reactions
Since retirement last year I have so much time that I started going around picking up brass at known shooting areas. After I had accumulated 100+ pounds I looked around to try and sell it. The local guy offered 50 cents a pound! It has to be worth more than that? If not it is not worth picking it up....
I just sold a bucket of damaged brass and spent primers(they are brass too) at snitzers here in Eugene. Got 1.30/lb today. Once I get my business set up I'd be willing to pay 1.50/lb and come and get it. I should be good to go in a month I hope.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom