JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
RIDGEFIELD
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have gone through the last of the brass that I have. Some if it is primed, some not. Some of it can use a cleaning.
I also found quite a bit of loaded rounds. I am selling it as primed brass since I did not load the rounds themselves, so not sure what is contained. Please treat this as brass; firing the rounds as is, you are doing this at your own risk.

Brass
Rifle:

119 pieces of 22-250 ( are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $40 **SOLD to Nsn**
52 pieces of 30 Carbine (21 are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $10

Pistol:
475 pieces of 38 Special (420 cases are primed....420 was not a typo, these are new. Bought straight from Dillon; 12 pieces are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $50 **SOLD to Shaunh**

62 pieces of 300 Weatherby Mag (30 cases are primed; 4 pieces are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $25 **SOLD to mtnpastor**
56 pieces of 30-30 - $10 **SOLD to Shaunh**
150 pieces of 7mm Rem Mag (42 pieces are rounds you will need to pull apart; also have 10 cases stamped 7mm I'll throw in) - $60 **SOLD to coyotecaller**
205 pieces of 300 Win Mag (22 cases are primed) - $65 **SOLD to coyotecaller**
20 pieces of 257 Roberts - $5 **SOLD to coyotecaller**
27 pieces of 44 Rem Mag (all 27 pieces are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $5 **SOLD to coyotecaller**
42 pieces of 38 S&W (this is actual ammo, as they are still in the Remington box; selling it here though as a precaution) - $5 **SOLD to PPCGuy**

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will take these. PM Sent

56 pieces of 30-30 - $10
475 pieces of 38 Special (420 cases are primed....420 was not a typo, these are new. Bought straight from Dillon; 12 pieces are rounds you will need to pull apart) - $50

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top