Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR brass: mutiple calibers approx 2600 pieces $80 obo

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by Mbeef61, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Mbeef61

Mbeef61 SW PDX Active Member

I usually take my brass to the scrap/metal recycling places. I was told I may be able to get more selling for reloading. I would be happy to get more $ than from scrapping it, and want to price it competitively to make a quick sale.

What I have:
    (everything listed below is not deprimed or tumbled unless noted, basically just shot and picked up, all factory loads, never reloaded, mixed head stamps unless written otherwise)

30-30 - 16 pieces

.38 special - 25 pieces

9mm - 417 pieces

.223/556 mix - 239 pieces (not sure on crimped primers or whatever if that matters)

.40 cal - about 1900 pieces total.
    159 pieces just picked up after shooting.
    1741 pieces tumbled and deprimed.

$80 obo for the lot. That's about 3.0 cents per casing. Hoping to sell all in one bunch while leaving room for someone else to sell/make some money from any calibers they don't want. I am in sw portland. Please be willing to come this way or I will deliver to surrounding metro areas for a small gas fee ($5-10 depending the distance)

No trades right now. You are more than welcome to pm me for specific calibers of interest but I will give it a little time to see if someone wants it all.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. Mbeef61

Price reduced to $80 obo. I'll give it another day or two and to the scrap yard it goes

3. Mbeef61

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.