JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I usually take my brass to the scrap/metal recycling places. I was told I may be able to get more selling for reloading. I would be happy to get more $ than from scrapping it, and want to price it competitively to make a quick sale.

What I have:
(everything listed below is not deprimed or tumbled unless noted, basically just shot and picked up, all factory loads, never reloaded, mixed head stamps unless written otherwise)

30-30 - 16 pieces

.38 special - 25 pieces

9mm - 417 pieces

.223/556 mix - 239 pieces (not sure on crimped primers or whatever if that matters)

.40 cal - about 1900 pieces total.
159 pieces just picked up after shooting.
1741 pieces tumbled and deprimed.

$80 obo for the lot. That's about 3.0 cents per casing. Hoping to sell all in one bunch while leaving room for someone else to sell/make some money from any calibers they don't want. I am in sw portland. Please be willing to come this way or I will deliver to surrounding metro areas for a small gas fee ($5-10 depending the distance)

No trades right now. You are more than welcome to pm me for specific calibers of interest but I will give it a little time to see if someone wants it all.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top