JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spring cleaning time. I have a pile of brass in calibers that I do not reload. Some of this is range pickup, some of it was shot by friends of mine, some of it was from me. All counts are approximate. Looking to trade for brass that I do use (9mm, .40 S&W, 5.56/.223). Some or all. Or you can just have it.

200-250 pieces of Yugo surplus 7.62x39. Berdan (I know there's a few people out there who work on berdan). Once fired, of course.

50 .357 Mag. Once fired. Federal and Fiocci. GONE

100 .38 Speical. Once fired. Federal, Rem, and Fiocci. GONE

100 5.7 FN. Range pickup, quite certain to be once fired. Stamp is too small to see the brand.

100 .380 Auto. Most is known once fired, Fiocci and Remington. Some Federal and Blazer, which are range pickup. GONE

30 .45 ACP. Mixed. Range pickup.

5 .357 Sig. Range pickup. GONE

46 .308. Range pickup. Most are Remington, a few Lake City's. Some have slight dents at the mouth. GONE

15 30-06. Range pickup. GONE

31 30-30. Range pickup. GONE

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top