JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did not know they were on Amazon original or not. I wonder if it's just as good? Minus being made in the USA like the Goat. Can't really go wrong with abs plastic haha
You can get a Goat on Amazon (shipped from the mfg)... with potential amazon discount over the mfg, but yeah. There is another one there too that goes for around 26 bones. I forget the brand name, but likely China made.. and defiantely a knockoff, but might still be worthwhile.

That's what I was wondering myself. It would be nice to have a couple more that would get occassional use, but not at $43 a pop. Worst case I could just buy one, compare, and return it if it's too cheesy, but it's always smart to ask here first if someone already did that and weighs in. Amazon returns are "low" hassle, but it's still hassle enough not to do it just "window shopping".

Edit: I guess there are 2 brand names listed but the same animal. One of em: https://www.amazon.com/G-BUK-Brass-Catcher-Tactical-Re-Loading/dp/B09ZJ2PXW3/

Last Edited:
You can get a Goat on Amazon (shipped from the mfg)... with potential amazon discount over the mfg, but yeah. There is another one there too that goes for around 25-26 bones. I forget the brand name, but likely China made.. and defiantely a knockoff, but might still be worthwhile.

That's what I was wondering myself. It would be nice to have a couple more that would get occassional use, but not at $43 a pop. Worst case I could just buy one, compare, and return it if it's too cheesy, but it's always smart to ask here first if someone already did that and weighs in. Amazon returns are "low" hassle, but it's still hassle enough not to do it just "window shopping".

Edit: I guess there are 2 brand names listed but the same animal. One of em: https://www.amazon.com/G-BUK-Brass-Catcher-Tactical-Re-Loading/dp/B09ZJ2PXW3/
Very well may be worth it 🤔 I can get behind the transparent lense so you can see how much brass you have collected. But your not kidding there are a bunch of "knock offs". One thing nice about Amazon not only the prime benefits like you mentioned but being able to return stuff without the original packaging. Just go to ups store have them scan the QR code and bam they do the rest!

..... being able to return stuff without the original packaging. Just go to ups store have them scan the QR code and bam they do the rest!
Yup. I was eyeing that and kind of liking the window. I won't lie... :D

I'm even lazier with returns. Schedule a pickup option, toss it out on the porch and UPS disappears it like magic.

Edit: I get it now. I do have to box it but UPS will do it for you if you take it in, right? That IS a great perk.

Yup. I was eyeing that and kind of liking the window. I won't lie... :D

I'm even lazier with returns. Schedule a pickup option, toss it out on the porch and UPS disappears it like magic.

Edit: I get it now. I do have to box it but UPS will do it for you if you take it in, right? That IS a great perk.
Oh yeah bud choose drop off option take it there in and out in 2 min they do the rest haha super convenient 👍 And even sometimes when you start a return with Amazon they say just keep it and refund you the money. Accidentally bought 2 of the same wrenches and they said keep it and refunded me for one 🙃

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top