JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ordered a CMM Ultimate Brass Catcher so I can mount it on my Strong Case bullseye box and have a convenient "grab and go" pistol box with everything all together. Also, I'm tired of bending over to pick up spent brass. I see other Bullseye shooters on the firing line with them and looks like a time & back saver to me. I'm tall (6'5") so I got the one with the longer 20" adjustable stem.

Ultimate Brass Catcher, optional 20” stem

We have the Caldwell ones that quick attaches to the rail, along with a few extra rail quick attachers for various AR's (carbines, rifles & pistols). Super handy!

Not so keen on the big "basket" type catchers, but it would be handy for bench or prone rifle.

Pistol, just starting to get comfortable with draw & motion, so nothing would help there, but more back excersises & losing weight...;)

It has been years since I have shot any Bullseye pistol, But I thought there was some rule that you had to be able to see through any brass catcher/deflector.
I know that some folks would have a piece of 1/4" mesh hardware cloth that they would clip on to their box to keep the shooters next to them hot brass from going down their necks...
However, I most likely am mistaken...
I do know that when I used to shoot rimfire Bullseye pistol at Centralia, I had to argue that an elastic wrist brace fell under the "artificial support" rule, and couldn't be used....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top