JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Coeur d alene
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I have the following all for sale: I will accept personal checks( Item held until Check clears your bank ) or USPS MONEY ORDERS NO PAYPAL PLZ.

OPTION#1 I do have 150 Brand new Winchester brass LOT#WSC243WU I can sell you. Each package of 50 ( I have three packages) are sealed and unopened and condition is bright and shinny new. I am asking $75 shipped to your address.

OPTION#2 I also have several other bullets available must buy all as a package for $70:
sierra 6mm.243 diameter 60gr hp #1500 168 bullets
Sierra 6mm .243 diameter 75 gr hp#1510 51 bullets
Hornady SST 6mm .243 diameter 95gr SST #24532 100 bullets

Or OPTION #3 Everything in 243 caliber shipped to you for $150 plus I will send the remaining partial boxes of Combined technology Ballistic tip95gr and 55 grain plus speer 85gr and 80gr x bullets as a freebie. must take all for $150

I sold my 243 remington700 a while back and this is just some items I have been wanting to sell.

Also for sale are the following:
4 brand new unfired or never loaded 257 WEATHERBY BRASS bright and shinny for $5.00 plus actual shipping cost to your address
22 1xfired 7MM REM MAGNUM BRASS mixed brass (20Federal,2 rem peters) bright and shinny. for $11.00 plus actual shipping cost to your address
10 1x fired 300Win. Magnum Brass( Hornady)for $5.00 plus actual shipping cost to your address
PLEASE SEND PM TO BE ELIGIBLE.
I will go by first " I WILL TAKE IT AS STATED IN PM" WITH DATE AND TIME STAMP INDICATING WHOM IS FIRST IN LINE>

thanks in advance
SHOOTER111

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
HERE IS PROOF OF MY ITEMS FOR SALE

IMG_0312.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top