JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some old stock I bought off a guy who was getting out of the reloading hobby. I still havn't gone through it all, but I have some stuff I'm definately not going to use.

Still availible
3 Boxes (100ct) 7.62x39 NEW BRASS, one each, winchester, remington, and KP (Lapua). Asking $25 for the winchester and remington, $30 for the lapua brass.

Bullets are SOLD!
4 boxes, speer 4211 .357" 158gr jacketed hollow point (never opened, differing box styles)
1 box speer 4011 .357" 125gr jacketed soft point (never opened)
1 box speer 4203 .357" 140gr jacketed hollow point (never opened)
$10/box + shipping

I prefer payment via money order (less hassle waiting for checks to clear).

Last Edited:
All boxes are 100 count, both the bullets and the brass.

All of the speer bullets are sealed, all but one of the boxes of brass are still factory sealed.

Norwester, what kind of dies and brass are you interested in? I come across all kinds on a constant basis, I usually sell used die sets (complete for $10, but I have a local guy who usually buys them. If there's something you want me to be on the lookout for it I can be, but "old dies" is a bit too vague.

I have some old stock I bought off a guy who was getting out of the reloading hobby. I still havn't gone through it all, but I have some stuff I'm definately not going to use.

3 Boxes (100ct) 7.62x39 NEW BRASS, one each, winchester, remington, and KP (Lapua). Asking $25 for the winchester and remington, $30 for the lapua brass.

4 boxes, speer 4211 .357" 158gr jacketed hollow point (never opened, differing box styles)
1 box speer 4011 .357" 125gr jacketed soft point (never opened)
1 box speer 4203 .357" 140gr jacketed hollow point (never opened)
$10/box + shipping

I prefer payment via money order (less hassle waiting for checks to clear).

PM sent

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.