JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tell us a little about yourself. I am very close to you.

Hunting, competition, collecting, prepping?

28 years old, semi-prepping, collecting, building, training purposes. Shooting since a young age. Been in a handful of competitions and classes, mostly rifle but some handgun. Never been hunting although really would like to learn. Other than firearms, 3rd gen 4x4 Tacoma, low voltage technician, and handyman!

28 years old, semi-prepping, collecting, building, training purposes. Shooting since a young age. Been in a handful of competitions and classes, mostly rifle but some handgun. Never been hunting although really would like to learn. Other than firearms, 3rd gen 4x4 Tacoma, low voltage technician, and handyman!

Rad.

29, semi prepper, builder, some hunting (but I suck at it)

No competition but a few classes. I just had a kid, but when life returns to normal I will invite you out with some of the guys I shoot with around here.

New to the area or just new to the forum?

Rad.

29, semi prepper, builder, some hunting (but I suck at it)

No competition but a few classes. I just had a kid, but when life returns to normal I will invite you out with some of the guys I shoot with around here.

New to the area or just new to the forum?

Great thank you for considering adding me to your shooting group! Shoot me a PM (if that's possible on this site) and we can exchange info.
I've lived in the area for a while, moved away for 3 years for work and am now back for good. Bought a house so I won't let work pull me away again! Lol. Just new to the forum, found it while searching about all my old spots in the Gifford Pinchot NF and off the DNR roads above camas. Wasn't sure if it's still good-to-go, I'll be driving around there today to check them out. Hopefully they are not trashed, I'll be bringing bags with me in case they are.

Pullin wire baby!!! That's how I started my working career. My dad got me on with the outfit he worked for, the Western Electric subsidiary of AT&T as an installer/tech. Blue, orange, green, brown, slate!! Later I was doing side jobs, running CAT5 etc, to my 2way radio and computer work when they changed the OR law to require certification... bummer for me.

Welcome to NWFA Brandon, er... BuggyGunner, er... Gunbuggy! :D:D

Pullin wire baby!!! That's how I started my working career. My dad got me on with the outfit he worked for, the Western Electric subsidiary of AT&T as an installer/tech. Blue, orange, green, brown, slate!! Later I was doing side jobs, running CAT5 etc, to my 2way radio and computer work when they changed the OR law to require certification... bummer for me.

Welcome to NWFA Brandon, er... BuggyGunner, er... Gunbuggy! :D:D
Thanks my fellow cat5e runner!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews