Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NRA UR2, Dec 13, 2012.

1. NRA UR2

NRA UR2 NW Ohio New Member

After perusing your forum for content and the general affability of your contributors I thought I might have something to contribute. So here I am at age 70 with over 50 years ofgun knowledge, ie collecting, Reloading, CCW holder, Benefactor member NRA, with a penchant for the technical side of shooting with just a pinch of humor to make it readable.

I have over 250 pistols, revolvers, rifles, progressive and standard tools, To start things off I have to say that until yesterday I never owned a Glock. Cardinal rule number 1...NEVER BUY A PLASTIC CLUB when there are thousands of excellent steel revolvers and pistols that will do a better job and look pretty,too. But something strange happened yesterday. A friend invited me to shoot a Glock 36. It shot to point of aim at 15 yards, recoil in 45ACP was reasonable, and after 300 rounds, not a hiccup. I bought one that same afternoon. Must be senility or something. And <like my friend I will be ordering some Pearce grip extenders to wrap my pinky around. Well, thats a start. Hello to everybody.:):):thumbup:

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Welcome.

3. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Welcome here from Oregon.