JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just buy old guns now. Do some research with serial numbers. And make up my own stories. I've got a couple or three very valuable guns. Just ask me!

It was as perfect as they could make it with the ideas that they had at the time. As their ideas/experience changed their idea of perfection changed as well.
Being that my bride is on this forum as well, I'm going to refrain from commenting as to not need to revisit the difference between cover and concealment at home... :cool:

I did just remember a story that is a reversal from the OP. What happens with the buyer may not be accurate on their story? I saw a gun for sale here that I really wanted. Been wanting one since I was a kid. The price was great but I waited too long and it was gone. My bad. The seller was great at communicating and told me it went to a good home where the persons son was going to use it on this first hunting trip, father / son bonding, etc, etc, etc. That took the edge off for me.

What did I find at the gun show THE VERY NEXT WEEKEND? The exact gun that was for sale here. THE gun, not a similar one. Guess it was a quick hunt. Strangely, the price was the same or lower than listed here. And now it is in my safe.

It was as perfect as they could make it with the ideas that they had at the time. As their ideas/experience changed their idea of perfection changed as well.

Example:

When I was in high school I thought my slut girlfriend was perfect. As I gained more experience and lived more life my idea of what was perfect changed and the qualities that I considered perfection evolved. For example, the woman had to be more than just available to me for lots of sex, being able to make a good sandwich, and being willing to carry a gun was also important. Hence "perfection" can change based on perception.
What kind of sammich?

Gently used.

DC6A1B64-6AD9-4BF1-B179-C90FFF4AF101.jpeg

For a while there I'd stop off at a gun store we are all familiar with and more often than not the "new", latest greatest handguns I were shown from the display cases weren't. Absolutely filthy and caked with fouling.
No, that's not new.

It is up to buyer to wade through b.s. and evaluate the deal on it's own merits. Some of the dubious descriptions and asking prices do keep me from even trying to deal on some items but that is just the way the cookie crumbles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top