JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Everson
State
Washington
Zip Code
(Yes) Brand new never shot, comes with 400 rounds of ammo and 2 mags. These rifles are one of the best AKs out there and are super hard to find new:) please message me with any questions, only trade would be for a Armalite AR31 Target .308 bolt rifle.

D2932014-4DD6-45E6-8D4D-D6CB5FCEFFA9.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, they don't make them anymore and if you know anything about AKs they are hard to find and worth every penny. Find me one cheaper that is new:)
You are dead on with saying they are hard to find, in Non-shot- inbox. And i will add that they shoot perfect right out of the Box.The best in AK world.I would put my Vepr in 39 up against Any other in 39. Only takes 15 minutes to install a bullet guide if you have the need for eastern block mags.

You are dead on with saying they are hard to find, in Non-shot- inbox. And i will add that they shoot perfect right out of the Box.The best in AK world.I would put my Vepr in 39 up against Any other in 39. Only takes 15 minutes to install a bullet guide if you have the need for eastern block mags.

They probably still make them but obama put sanctions that banned them and. Some others ect from import to punish Russia over the Crimea invasion .but we are the ones that got punished by not being able to buy these Cadillac's

Last Edited:
They probably still make them but obama put sanctions that banned them and. Some others ect from import to punish Russia over the Crimea invasion .but we are the ones that got punished by not being able to buy these Cadillac's
And the fact that Molot went bankrupt.I believe they were bought up by another AK manufacturing co.Also saw an Add for a new made SVT that Molot "was" building at the time of going Bankrupt......A rifle is worth whatever one is willing to buy it for. How much you want it. OR How Hard they are to get..How addicted you are to your toys.On the other side.Some will just hate.

I bought a fully converted from FIME group square back receiver for 1400 not that long agai and seen them going for 2000 you want someone to buy one unconverted front and back with cut receiver for more. I mean I'm not knocking your hustle Just saying steep asking price for the lower end unconverted model.
PS I have tons of AKs I collect them as well

I bought a fully converted from FIME group square back receiver for 1400 not that long agai and seen them going for 2000 you want someone to buy one unconverted front and back with cut receiver for more. I mean I'm not knocking your hustle Just saying steep asking price for the lower end unconverted model.
PS I have tons of AKs I collect them as well
Right on we're these new? If so can you please provide me the link? Thanks

Just a tip, change the price in the ad part of the listing not just the body. It shows as $2200 still so people may not be clicking through.

Also, I love my 5.45 Vepr. Great guns, better than an Arsenal in my opinion. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.